Blood by Kiwi Lee
Summary: Xana activates a tower, causing the Lyoko Warriors to bleed whenever shot on Lyoko. What happens when Odd and Ulrich both are about to bleed to death and Aelita has disappeared.
Categories: Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 2758 Read: 20769 Published: Jul 10, 2011 Updated: Jul 10, 2011
Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee
    “This is too weird.” Ulrich said as they landed on the ground in front of the elevator.

    “I wish I knew what Xana had in mind.” Aelita said.

    “Either way, we have to stop him before he does attack.” Jeremie said, hitting the button to retrieve the elevator.

    In no time, Jeremie was at his computer with his friends in the scanner room.

    Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd walked over to the scanners and got into them.

    “We’re ready Einstein!” Odd called, turning around in the scanner.

    “You’re going to the ice regain. Transfer, Scanner, Virtualization.” Jeremie said as he typed in his commands.

    BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

    Jeremie looked up at the main screen and saw that all three of his friend’s digital copies had come up with a bug. “Oh, No!”

    “What’s wrong Jeremie?” Aelita asked from the scanner room.

    “ODD, YUMI, ULRICH! Please tell me you’re ok!?” Jeremie said, ignoring Aelita’s question.
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=406