Code: Harkness by Trickster88
Summary: A bunch of new teachers have appeared at Kadic overnight, and the group is a tad suspicious. Who are these new replacements and why are they all British?

Crossover with Torchwood.

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing, and I make no profit from this story.

SPOILERS: Torchwood Season 2
Categories: Seasons Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Sissi Delmas, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Slash Pairing
Challenges: Cose Timelord
Challenges: Cose Timelord
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2833 Read: 13987 Published: Jan 09, 2011 Updated: Aug 27, 2011

Story Notes:
Aelita is still in Lyoko.

Shippo is my BETA. Enjoy!

NOTE: Swearing may occur in later chapters. If it gets heated, I will change the rating accordingly.

1. Wake-Up Call by Trickster88

2. Yeah. Just Coincidence. Sure. by Trickster88

3. You Called? by Trickster88

4. What A Lovely Set Of Muffins! by Trickster88

5. Lyoko Warriors by Trickster88

Wake-Up Call by Trickster88
Author's Notes:
Shippo BETA'd. Thanks!

BTW-First Code Lyoko fic.
Chapter 1

"Jeremy?" Ulrich's head popped in Jeremy's doorway. "You awake?"

Jeremy's blond head stuck out of the twisted comforter, hair ruffled and sticking up in different directions. He snored softly, glasses uncharacteristically discarded carelessly upon the nightstand.

"Jeremy?" Ulrich said gently, approaching slowly. Jeremy groaned, stirring infinitesimally. Ulrich laid a hand on his shoulder, shaking him softly until he surfaced. Jeremy gazed up in confusion, and Ulrich couldn't help but smile at the innocence present in Belpois' face.

Unfortunately, it was only a matter of seconds before Jeremy realized what was going on and promptly sat up, shook his hair back into place, and carefully reasserted the glasses upon the bridge of his nose.

"Good morning, Ulrich. Thanks for the wake-up call." Ulrich let the smile drop and stood up.

"You're welcome. But we need to hurry up or Odd will eat all the bacon." Jeremy nodded with a small smile, making to stand up as well when his feet caught in the tangled mess of the comforter and he landed in a jumble in the floor. Jeremy cried out in pain.

Ulrich helped him sit back up on the bed.

"You alright?" Jeremy shook his head, a hint of a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"I think I might have twisted something." Ulrich helped Jeremy up, wordlessly, and slowly they limped down the hall toward the nurse's office.

***

Eventually, they made it to the door. Ulrich wondered where the hell Odd could have gotten to, but knowing him he was probably in the mess hall scarfing down a 67 course breakfast.

"Hello. What have we got here?" An unfamiliar man in a white coat turned around as the two children entered the office.

"He twisted something. Where's Nurse Perraudin?" Ulrich asked.

"I don't know. I'm the new nurse here." Ulrich and Jeremy exchanged a glance, and the man waved at them.

"Doctor Owen Harper at your service. Twisted, you say?" Owen gestured to the bed. "Let's take a look at it."

***

20 Minutes later Ulrich and Jeremy headed off to class. They had missed breakfast while the new Doctor Harper prodded Jermey's leg and produced a brace packed with ice for his ankle. He gave him some medicine to help the swelling go l down faster with the ice and dismissed them, but Jeremy still had to get dressed. Ulrich resisted the urge to sigh as his stomach grumbled loudly. He shifted in discomfort.

"Sorry." Jeremy said for the hundreth time, carefully sliding his pants on over the ice pack so as not to dislodge it. Ulrich shrugged, but made no comment.

"I wonder where Nurse Perraudin transferred." Jeremy mused, finally working his leg through the tan pants. He pulled off his pajama top and slipped on a sweater.

"Ready?" Ulrich asked, wondering if he had enough time to swing by the snack machine after he walked Jeremy to science class.

"Yeah." Ulrich put an arm under Jeremy's shoulder and led him out the door, shouldering both backpacks. They limped down the hall.

Just another typical day at Kadic Boarding School.
End Notes:
Constructive criticism/love is appreciated! :)
Yeah. Just Coincidence. Sure. by Trickster88
Author's Notes:
Torchwood fans give me a shout!

Shippo BETA's, so thanks again!

NOTE: The next few chapters will not be very funny unless you are familiar with Torchwood, but for those who are not familiar the Torchwood team will eventually have to explain themselves, so think it as part of the mystery.

Course, you could always Google it, but where's the fun in that?
Chapter 2

Ulrich knocked softly on Ms. Hertz's door. Jeremy smiled gratefully at him as Sissi jumped to answer it.

"Ulrich!" She grinned at him in a shark-like way, but he ignored her, gently helping  Jeremy into the room.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Ms. Her-hey." Jeremy cut off, pushing his glasses back up onto the bridge of his nose as he and Ulrich made it through the door Sissi promptly shut after them.

"I'm Ms. Sato." A slim Asian woman greeted them. She wore a white lab coat like Doctor Harper and thick rimmed glasses. "Why are you late?"

"Where's Ms. Hertz?" Ulrich asked firmly, ignoring her question. Ms. Sato looked nervous.

"She's away on holiday." There was a moment of tension where Ulrich refused to back down, unwilling to break eye contact. But it ended.

"I twisted my ankle this morning. Ulrich helped me to the nurse. I apologize for our tardiness." Jeremy said, giving Ulrich a look. Ulrich sighed and relented, leading him to a desk.

"Owen." Ms. Sato muttered, before walking back to her desk. Ulrich made his way to his, next to Yumi. He glanced back at Jeremy, whose face was contorted in pain. Jeremy saw Ulrich's gaze and quickly wiped the emotion off his face, settling for a carefully neutral expression. Ulrich jerked his head towards Ms. Sato, who had her back to them, copying an advanced problem on the board.

Jeremy shrugged a shrug that obviously said, "Coincidence?"

Ulrich nodded reluctantly, not entirely sure. Two new teachers in a day?

Yeah. Just coincidence. Sure.

***

"Have you seen the new secretary? Hot!" Odd sang the last word as the small group of four crossed the courtyard. Jeremy was leaning on Yumi while Ulrich munched on one of her spare power bars. He swallowed hastily.

"Ms. Weber is out too?" Ulrich asked sharply. Odd nodded, only slightly taken aback by the sudden change in mood. He knew Ulrich too well.

"Yeah. Mrs. Cooper replaced her. Too bad she's married." Odd sighed, looking dejected. He bounced right back.

"New nurse, new science teacher, and a new secretary." Yumi ticked off her fingers as they reached the other side of campus. She passed Jeremy off to Odd. "Not suspicious at all."

"Do you think it's Xana?" Odd asked, concerned. Jeremy shook his head, leaning heavily on Odd.

"They don't act like the clones, or hosts. Then again, maybe he perfected the personality bugs...or maybe our teachers are on vacation..."

"Yeah, at the same time." Ulrich snorted, tossing his wrapper into a nearby waste bin.

The group stood in silence for a moment, each working through the options. Was it Xana? And why did this time seem different from other attacks?

They knew why. The 'clones', if they were clones, acted real. They were people. Or so it appeared.

"We're going to be late for class." Yumi said, dragging Ulrich towards Gym. Hopefully Jim wouldn't be on 'vacation'.

Then again, maybe they should be wishing for the opposite...

Jeremy exchange a glance with Odd, blushed, and began to shuffle forward to math.
End Notes:
Comments are appreciated!
You Called? by Trickster88
Author's Notes:
Last chapter for tonight. I like this one a lot. :)

Shippo BETA'd. Thanks!
Chapter 3

"Shit." Jack muttered as he looked at the lesson plan Tosh had come up with. He couldn't understand any of it. Absolute inequalities? Linear equations? What the hell was this garbage? Did these kids even have recess?

His class shuffled in and Jack shook his head.

"IAN-oh yeah." Jack half yelled before realizing the coffee boy wasn't there. Two boys slowly limped in, one leaning heavily on the other. Their eyes widened and they gave him a funny look. Jack smiled, all teeth. They hurried to their desks.

"I'm Mr. Harkness, and this is Math isn't it?" He glanced at the plan on his desk. Complicated problems swimmed in front of his eyes. He looked back at the class.

"Oh well. Let's not worry about that." He said, flicking the papers into the trash can next to his desk. Jack paced in front of the children.

"So, do whatever you want." Jack gave them all a charming smile before heading back to his desk. A pigtailed girl raised her hand. Jack nodded to her.

"Yes...?" She didn't smile.

"Heïdi. The new Home Ec teacher is outside the door." Jack saw the two limping boys mouths drop open and look at each other with loaded glances. He moved to open the door.

"You called?" Ianto said dryly. Jack gave him a crooked smile.

Without another word, Ianto handed him a steaming cup of coffee and turned on his heel to walk back down the corridor. Jack shook his head in amusement, shut the door, and returned to his desk with the coffee.

The class was quiet for a minute, looking at each other as if to decide whether or not the free time was a trap, and if they would get in trouble. Jack pulled out a Time magazine and propped his legs up on the desk.

The purple haired boy of the two limping boys hand shot up. Jack looked at him.

"Yes...?" He hadn't looked at the seating chart, and he didn't really intend to.

"Odd. Can we leave?" Odd pointed at the other boy he had helped in.

"Why?" Jack asked, taking a sip of the coffee. Odd looked at the other boy, who didn't seem to be able to come up with a suitable excuse either.

"We're going to go make out. Can we be excused?" Odd blurted out calmly. Jack choked on his coffee, and the class tittered.

"Uh, yeah, um-" Jack coughed again. Not that he was against gay rights, that should be obvious, but seriously?! That kid had some balls and a kick of creativity to come up with an excuse like that.

Then again, maybe it wasn't an excuse. The other boy was blushing like crazy and Odd practically dragged him out of the classroom.

Ok, he did drag him out of the classroom. What was wrong with his leg anyway?

And why was Jack getting the feeling something just wasn't right with those kids?
End Notes:
Comments are love.
What A Lovely Set Of Muffins! by Trickster88
Author's Notes:
I'm back!! Been watching Torchwood: Miracle Day and it's awesome. New Doctor Who episode tonight, and there's a fifth season of Code Lyoko on the way guys!! Who's pumped? :)

Enjoy the story!

Chapter 4

Gwen made her way down the hall, running a hand through her hair. Today had seemed normal enough. The children were too well-behaved, but other than that there didn't seem to be anything weird going on.

Well, except for the one boy who tried to hit on her. But that couldn't be chalked up to the strange readings they had been getting from the Torchwood satellite. Could it?

The readings from the satellite didn't make an inch of sense. Random time fluxes around a small area of France, centering around a boarding school. No rift energy detected anywhere. Where could the fluxes be coming from? 

Jack had said there were other forms of time travel, but he hadn't been getting any readings for that. What could it be?!

Gwen was stumped. There wasn't anything even remotely interesting, no kids with weird illnesses/symptoms, nothing! It was just a boarding school.

As Gwen patted her hair down, she thought of the multitude of teachers they'd had to replace. It took a lot of effort on Ianto's part to get them all out of the school at the same time and to make sure they each had jobs they could actually do convincingly.

Not that Jack actually knew how to teach algebra, but it was the 'best they could do'. 

Gwen was fairly sure Ianto was getting some type of personal satisfaction from the fact that Jack had no idea how to do his job. 

But hey, let the man have his fun.

Gwen smiled and made a right at one of the corridors towards the cafeteria. It was her lunch break, as well as her other teammates' because Ianto was just that amazing. She didn't know how he managed to pull off five teacher absences without the other administrators getting suspicious, but he did it. Right now each of those absent teachers was on a vacation of their choice, all cut off from the others and next in line to have their minds wiped of the spectacular vacation as soon as Torchwood was done at Kadic.

As she entered the cafeteria, Gwen mulled over every detail of her day. Nothing to be considered strange at all.

"Gwen!" Owen called to her, waving a pastry. He lifted it to his mouth and ripped a chunk out of it, crumbs spilling down his white doctor's coat. Gwen made for the Torchwood team's table, smiling thankfully at Ianto for already picking up her lunch.

"Hello everyone." Gwen smiled pleasantly and looked at her lunch. Some sort of pastry, fruit, and jam. She dug in, not realizing how hungry she had been until the warm pastry caressed her tongue. 

"We were just discussing our day so far." Jack said, dipping some fruit in his jam. "I've had no problems."

"That's because you don't do anything." Owen half-laughed, more crumbs spilling from his mouth. Tosh hid a giggle and Ianto simply raised an eyebrow and stared at Owen's unused napkin pointedly. Owen glared at him.

"Nothing too unusual on my end. One purple-haired boy tried to hit on me." Jack's eyes immediately refocused and he dropped the pastry back into the jam.

"Purple hair? Blond with purple highlights?" Gwen snapped to attention too. 

"Yeah. What'd he do to catch your eye?" Jack's eyebrows raised and he gave a light chuckle.

"Dragged some poor boy who couldn't walk without limping out of my class to go make out." Owen let his chair drop and practically spit the bit of pastry left in his mouth out.

"The boy who limped, was he blond with glasses?" Jack and Gwen turned to Owen, surprised.

"Yes, yes he was." Owen's eyebrows flew up as well.

"He came in with a brown-haired friend earlier this morning. Tripped on something or other." Tosh raised her hand politely.

"I had those two late to my class. The dark-haired one seemed suspicious, and they kept exchanging glances all class. It was like they knew almost. Or were really, really suspicious of something out of the ordinary?" Gwen, Jack, and Owen all frowned. Ianto cleared his throat as he used Owen's napkin to clean up the crumbs scattered across the table.

"The purple haired one and the dark-haired boy were in my class as well. Odd and Ulrich I believe." Owen rolled his eyes, irritation breaking through his surprise. Leave it to Ianto to remember shit like that.

"Odd baked a lovely set of muffins. But those boys were quite suspicious, watching me closely." Ianto scrunched the napkin into a ball, tossing it into a trashcan behind them. 

"Odd is definitely gay, so that's not surprising." Gwen and Tosh hid a fit of giggles as Jack practically admitted to the love affair. Owen half choked on his own spit which only served to make Tosh and Gwen completely lose control. They burst out laughing and Ianto's cheeks tinged the slightest bit red. Jack didn't say a word.

"Well, keep an eye on those kids, all of you. Odd, Ulrich, and what was the third one?" Tosh recovered from her laughter to answer Jack's order.

"Jeremie Belpois. He's quite bright, actually. Genius I'd say." Jack nodded thoughtfully at Tosh's interjection. He stood up, tossing his tray in the bin as Ianto had the napkin.

"Just keep an eye out. If anyone finds anything, report back immediately." And with that, Mr. Harkness, the substitute Math teacher, walked out of the cafeteria. Soon to follow were Ms. Sato, the substitute Science teacher, Mr. Jones, the substitute Home Ec teacher, and Doctor Harper, the temporary nurse. Mrs. Cooper, the temporary secretary was the last to leave. 

And, as she did, she could have sworn she saw a flash of purple ducking behind a bush.

End Notes:
Review? (:
Lyoko Warriors by Trickster88
Author's Notes:
Short chapter, but they get longer. (: Enjoy!

Chapter 5

"Ok, five new staff members all arrive on the same day. They all sit together at lunch. I think we can safely assume something is going on." Ulrich stuck his thumbs in his belt loops and stared cooly at Jeremie. Yumi leaned against the smooth wall of the quiet factory and Odd sat cross-legged on the floor. Jeremie swiveled in the giant computer chair, his leg secured against the side.

"Yes, but there are no towers active. Anywhere. Xana isn't behind this." Ulrich approached the giant floating ball that served as a map of Lyoko.

"Something is definitely going on. Whether it's Xana or not is a separate issue. We're the Lyoko Warriors and if something bad is happening, we have to stop it." Ulrich turned to look at his friends. They all nodded in terse agreement.

"What do we do?" Odd asked, stretching on the floor. Jeremy spoke up.

"Just keep an eye on those teachers. If anyone finds anything, report back immediately." The other children nodded and Jeremie turned back to the supercomputer. 

"Aelita?" Jeremie tapped a few keys and menus of technical crap no one could understand popped up and fled to the other screens. After a moment there was an answer.

"Jeremie?" Aelita's face popped up and froze on the main screen as the other windows continued their journey to wherever they were being sent. 

"Hello Aelita." Jeremie smiled shyly and the others gathered around the computer monitor. 

"We're having some trouble, Aelita. We need you to see if you can feel anything strange going on in Lyoko Jeremie may have missed." Yumi explained. 

"Over half of our teachers are mysteriously on vacation." Odd added, scratching the back of his head. Aelita nodded.

"Of course I'll check for you. I can't feel anything strange going on right now, but I'll go outside and have a look around." She smiled at them and they thanked her. The window closed.

"We'd better get back before break ends." Ulrich muttered, and they began to head out, Odd helping Jeremie. Yumi and Ulrich exchanged a glance. 

Why the hell was Jeremie blushing so much?

End Notes:
One review and I'll post the next chapter? (:
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=388