Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

The Music of Code Lyoko

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby TL. » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:48 am

BREAKBREAKBREAKDANCE! BREAKBREAKBREAKDANCE! BREAKBREAKBREAKDANCE! HERE WE GOOOOOOOO! rofl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rofl rofl rofl
Thank you bro! This has made my day! Along with animenologist's link: http://www.moonscoop.fr/moonscoop.php?p ... ox&lang=uk I’m running around the house screaming: OMFG! I'm hooked on Code Lyoko! Yes! WHY am I hooked on it!? WHY!?

Garage Kids music is also very good. At times, I find a tear at my eye. It’s beautiful! Life is wonderful...at time...but wonderful at this moment! The CL soundtrack makes me happy and sad at times and I don't why.
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby YDV » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:54 am

I know what you mean. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by how awesome it is.. *sniff* lol

TB3 wrote:I've just been fiddling around on CodeLyoko.net - it'sin French but I found this;

http://www.codelyoko.net/medias/Elendil ... ecture.htm

Now, this is a clip from 'A Great Day' - I havn't seen it yet, and I could only get the audio on this clip, but the music is blowing me away, is this actually in the English Dub? It's fantastically epic!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! That is definitely -not- on the English Dub! o.O

That was so freaking awesome! It literally looks like it could be a trailer for a CL movie!

Ahem *regains composure* I mean.. that's very nice. :P If they ever were to make an actual CL movie, I'd adamantly insist that they use that. Or else I'd call up Washu and have her Send In the Gnomes (don't ask).
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:29 pm

TB3 wrote:

You know when UMSD begins there's a series of violin notes - do-da-do-da-do-da-do-dan-dan or something like that. If you kepp the notes at the same speed, but add a one second gap between each note, then throw in an underlayer of constant background music, you actually have the basis for an orchestral version of UMSD.

Hey actually it does hehe :music:
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:31 pm

That one's equally awesome! Whoever makes those must really know what they're doing. Hm.. wonder if it's the same person that made the Remix.

Orchestra UMSD? Not a bad idea. And yeah, if you kept that violin section gioing... yeah, I could see that happening. :)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:19 pm

...You know, this talk of an awesome soundtrack is tempting me to...Make a trailer like these people..
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:54 pm

TB3 wrote:However there's another brillaint trailer by the same person also availible for Exploration;

http://www.codelyoko.net/medias/Elendil_Lyoko29.htm

Makes you realise just how more dynamic CL would be with a big, loud and epic soundtrack.

But for now, I still like what we have (and I still want a soundtrack! :D). I agree though, that a movie needs a suitable overwhelming score. Hans Zimmer for composer anyone?

I do like the soundtrack that we have, but a movie would need a new soundtrack entirely I'd think...but who's to say the composers who make the music for the show wouldn't be able to crank it out for a movie? ^_^

Speaking of Code Lyoko scenes set to dynamic, big time, soundtracks...Star Wars and CL...maybe it's not that far-fetched...Mwahaha!!

That video is courtesy of LyokoCode, and appeared as an Ad on Canal J for CL. ^.^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stonecreek » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:03 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
TB3 wrote:
Speaking of Code Lyoko scenes set to dynamic, big time, soundtracks...Star Wars and CL...maybe it's not that far-fetched...Mwahaha!!

That video is courtesy of LyokoCode, and appeared as an Ad on Canal J for CL. ^.^

Maybe Cartoon Network should switch ad departments with the Canal J people...like NOW.
Stonecreek offline

Postby YDV » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:09 am

Um.. that didn't work...? <.<
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:11 am

Stonecreek wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Maybe Cartoon Network should switch ad departments with the Canal J people...like NOW.

:*D I'm inclined to agree with you there. XD That's my most favorite CL commercial to date. :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Exploder » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:23 am

A movie would require music similar to Garage Kids' music. Not overly dramatic, but still some. Garage kids would have made a good movie... *gets shot for going off topic*
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby thexanafan » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:45 am

Hey, anyone know the name of the song that is used as XANA's theme? And anyone know where I can get it?
`|'
(0)
/|\

XANA has now infected your avatar. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
thexanafan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby *Star* Gazer » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:10 pm

Ahem *regains composure* I mean.. that's very nice. :P If they ever were to make an actual CL movie, I'd adamantly insist that they use that. Or else I'd call up Washu and have her Send In the Gnomes (don't ask).

Right, I'm a total fool - seems like that was a fan-trailer. It was probably obvious if you watched it but as I said I only got the audio so I was duped.

However there's another brillaint trailer by the same person also availible for Exploration;

http://www.codelyoko.net/medias/Elendil_Lyoko29.htm

Makes you realise just how more dynamic CL would be with a big, loud and epic soundtrack.

But for now, I still like what we have (and I still want a soundtrack! :D). I agree though, that a movie needs a suitable overwhelming score. Hans Zimmer for composer anyone?

And for an opening titles theme, heres an idea;

You know when UMSD begins there's a series of violin notes - do-da-do-da-do-da-do-dan-dan or something like that. If you kepp the notes at the same speed, but add a one second gap between each note, then throw in an underlayer of constant background music, you actually have the basis for an orchestral version of UMSD.

OH MOTHER OF LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODYS GONNA DIE! But that was too freaking awesome I wish it had the video though
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:12 pm

And.. for what reason did you quote me?
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:38 pm

thexanafan wrote:Hey, anyone know the name of the song that is used as XANA's theme? And anyone know where I can get it?

I don't know lol but i want it so badly! "Baaa Bum Baaa Bum"
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:42 pm

You know.. I was getting so desperate that I was gonna ask my friend to play it on the piano so I could record it :Pok, not that I have a piano or any recording equipment but WHATEV. (I do like XANA's Theme, though.. it sounds like creepy marching or something)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:43 pm

Creepy/Marching music = my favorite lol
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HominidFanatic » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey, does someone have the French version of the CL theme as it's played during the opening? Not with all the verses, just as you would hear it if you went to France, turned on CL, and watched the begining.
How do you make a good game better?
Cheaply created in MSPaint by myself.
HominidFanatic offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 pm

All I can think of is that Season Two "Generique" on CodeLyoko.fr... but that's a video. I suppose somebody might be able to rip it for you...
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous