Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

The Code Lyoko Evolution Thread!

General Evolution discussion (Season 5)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby TheTsunamix » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:I'm quite amused at the obscuring. I approve of Jim's figure, but Odd's hair... I'm not sure. From what I saw, it looked brownish.

I have to say, though, you're doing an amazing job at finding these information sources!

Hey, I'm just passing it on. It's the wonderful people of the Code Lyoko Evolved who help find the info, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't contribute to most of the news on either site.

And that's odd (no pun intended). Pretty much everyone on the CLE forum doesn't seem to mind Odd's hair. Aelita's hair, however, is the one that seems to be causing a bit of a fuss among a few members. Personally, I don't mind either one; I'm just glad they're putting in some effort into this.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:26 am

TheTsunamix wrote:
TheAppleFreak wrote:I'm quite amused at the obscuring. I approve of Jim's figure, but Odd's hair... I'm not sure. From what I saw, it looked brownish.

I have to say, though, you're doing an amazing job at finding these information sources!

Hey, I'm just passing it on. It's the wonderful people of the Code Lyoko Evolved who help find the info, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't contribute to most of the news on either site.

And that's odd (no pun intended). Pretty much everyone on the CLE forum doesn't seem to mind Odd's hair. Aelita's hair, however, is the one that seems to be causing a bit of a fuss among a few members. Personally, I don't mind either one; I'm just glad they're putting in some effort into this.

If anything, it was just a minor quip, with Odd being blond in the old series. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all comes together.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 am

TheTsunamix wrote:Also we have another preview of the Megapod (the new vehicle mentioned in MoonScoop's previous pdf).

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/678396ArenapodAbis.jpg

Thoughts?

Nice, though I'm curious to see which Sector it's for.

TheTsunamix wrote:Sorry again for multiple posting, but this needs to be brought up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pft0i_Cxb9s

It seems we finally get a glimpse of the live action actors, albeit humorously obscured. Looks promising so far, though I'm still have mixed opinions about grey William.

I'm reserving judgement until I see an unobscured version of some sort.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheTsunamix » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:31 pm

More news. We get this cool picture form the newest Clan magazine:

I won't bother summing it up, because someone already did that for us (CAUTION: CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS): http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl ... AND_NINJA!!

And yes, you're going to have to copy everything up to the end; for some reason the rest of the URL wouldn't show as a link.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm

At least we know how Odd's hair will work. Seems legit.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby TheTsunamix » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 pm

New video. This time of one of the new enemies: The Ninja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcxaAwKNlKM
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

And now I have subscribed to their channel. They seem to be a very good source of information.

Hmm... Personally, I would have liked to see a little bit of action, but I guess a full 3D render is good too. Thanks for the find!

EDIT: TIL the Facebook game is already up.
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 am

Finally managed to get here before Tsunamix!

New video, this one of the Megapod in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mcR3bf- ... ture=g-u-u
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby TheTsunamix » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:Finally managed to get here before Tsunamix!

New video, this one of the Megapod in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mcR3bf- ... ture=g-u-u

And here I though that this topic wouldn't be alive unless I posted something immediately. But yes, I was just about to put that up. Thanks for that.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh hey, now we know william is on the heroic side for real this time.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby TheTsunamix » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 am

Finally, some bigger news.

I eagerly await to see how this turns out. Although I'm not quite sure what it means by 'streaming service for both online and television'. The online part I understand, but I'm not familiar with the concept of streaming on television, unless it means like Netflix or something (which would be awesome).
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby green » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm

TheTsunamix wrote:Finally, some bigger news.

snip

I eagerly await to see how this turns out. Although I'm not quite sure what it means by 'streaming service for both online and television'. The online part I understand, but I'm not familiar with the concept of streaming on television, unless it means like Netflix or something (which would be awesome).

Well I know that it had to have been just recently that I now get Code Lyoko free with my family's amazon prime subscription. Went to go buy it and then I basically few into the sun from glee when I found out, because it definitely wasn't last I checked.
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheDailyCookie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Maybe they mean On Demand or something of the sort. It used to be available on Kabillion on demand too. Of course, I wouldn't mind if it was on Netflix, but not everyone has that.

TheDailyCookie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheTsunamix » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

TheDailyCookie wrote:Maybe they mean On Demand or something of the sort. It used to be available on Kabillion on demand too. Of course, I wouldn't mind if it was on Netflix, but not everyone has that.

It still is On Demand. At least for the US, I can't speak for other countries.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 pm

JesusFreak wrote:Oh hey, now we know william is on the heroic side for real this time.

It'll be interesting to see how long THAT lasts, especially given how pale William looks.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheTsunamix » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

New News!

Seems like the release has been delayed until next year, but we still get some new stuff like the name of Aelita's actress and a hint of a seventh Lyoko Warriors.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

TheTsunamix wrote:New News!

Seems like the release has been delayed until next year, but we still get some new stuff like the name of Aelita's actress and a hint of a seventh Lyoko Warriors.

That'll be Sissi, presumeably... or Eva Skinner, maybe? :p
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheTsunamix » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Another video has surfaced. This time, we see more of the auditioning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY94LN2q ... r_embedded
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:Oh hey, now we know william is on the heroic side for real this time.

It'll be interesting to see how long THAT lasts, especially given how pale William looks.

He does kinda stick out like a sore thumb. My money's on him being the token evil guy in the group, something they currently lack.

As for hints of a new warrior...

Translated Texts wrote:The expectation of the fans is up to the event. With more than 170,000 "lyokophiles" claimed on the Net, production knows she will be ambushed at the turn. "The chains have still received a petition of 50,000 signatures for the return of the series. "So to soften the impatience of the fans, the reruns do little calm, Moonscoop distills some information on the Net in dribs and drabs. On developments graphics example ... It also involved the fan community in the pre-cast film. However, out of the question to show the faces of those who embody the seven-Lyoko warriors, the heroes of the series went from virtual state to that of college adventurers in flesh and bones ...

Is this what y'all were talking bout?l

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheTsunamix » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm

More news. This time pics of the cast.

Source: Magelis.org.

And yes, for some reason, Yumi isn't included. Say what you will, but I think this is looking good so far (I expected a lot worst to be honest).

Also, we have these links showing that original showrunners, Jerome Mouscadet and Sophie Decroisette, worked on some of Evolution back in 2011.

http://www.agence-kamaji.com/auteurs/so ... croisette/
http://www.agence-kamaji.com/auteurs/jerome-mouscadet/
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheTsunamix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Code Lyoko is now on Netflix for DVD and Instant Watch.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Gadget » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 pm

So I was bored just surfing around the internet and found a link on codelyoko.fr to a youtube video.

Its short and poor quality but it shows several illustrations of Code Lyoko evolution.
Included is some pics of the factory, kadic, and the woods.

Defiantly worth checking out.

http://youtu.be/nf5IQiTOO4A
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyoko is great » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm

i am quite amazed with how well it is coming along. It looks like it is going to be amazing. I cant wait to see more.
lyoko is great offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheTsunamix » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Gadget wrote:So I was bored just surfing around the internet and found a link on codelyoko.fr to a youtube video.

Its short and poor quality but it shows several illustrations of Code Lyoko evolution.

Darn, you beat me to it.

Oh well, at least this wasn't shared yet: A news article showing a new pic of one of the sets (most likely the sewers).
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyoko is great » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 am

TheTsunamix wrote:
Gadget wrote:So I was bored just surfing around the internet and found a link on codelyoko.fr to a youtube video.

Darn, you beat me to it.

Oh well, at least this wasn't shared yet: A news article showing a new pic of one of the sets (most likely the sewers).

Nice it looks like there putting a lot of work in to making this the best Series of Code Lyoko yet.
lyoko is great offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

PreviousNext