Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

Yigal (aka Sorry) and a Hacker Alert

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:50 pm

ginolyoko12 wrote:Yigal is such a nutcase.

Im so glad he shut down Hoverlinks.

But if you guys want to know more about this little Hacking boy.

Information Removed by Mewberries151

It has his phone number, address. and his picture. Someone save it and make a wanted sign XP

Didn't his parents teach him not to add his number and address on the web?

I'll do that!
XD j/k.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Idiot, you don't add your real anything online unless its something you have to pay. Even then i would make sure that its hidden from the public.

BTW, YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!!! (and no, i don't live in NY)
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Just look up the whois info for his site. Has basically every piece of info about him
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:22 pm

That's so creepy... I'm tempted to send him a bunch of hate-mail.

And to Gadget, the reason why those people exist is to remind you that the good guys are GOOD.

And I'd like to remind you guys, do NOT start a new one-sided flame war. We've been left alone for a while, and I'd like to keep it that way. If you contact him claiming ideas from LyokoFreak, you'll be in a LOT of trouble. There's no use going to his level about something like this.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Though he's done all this stuff in the past.

It's been two years, and he isn't that much like he was before.

I'd vouch to leave him alone, seeing how he is leaving the CL community alone at the moment.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sciron » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Yeah. Even though HoverLinks has come back, Yigal basically hasn't done anything except try to join CL sites. Which technically isn't anything bad, x.x
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:26 am

5CarthageRocks wrote:Yeah. Even though HoverLinks has come back, Yigal basically hasn't done anything except try to join CL sites. Which technically isn't anything bad, x.x

Hmm, forgot that hover links was back. I tried hacking it a few months ago but there are no venerabilities for his smf version.

And with that 2nd sentance: he was banned, so he's tring to get around it. Which is bad

EDIT: What a complete idiot: Information Removed by Mewberries151 There's all of his info. If he was able to hack 20 different forums then how on earth didn't he here of private registration?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DELETED » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:18 pm

DELETED

DELETED offline

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:48 pm

wartonchan wrote:For Christ's sake, just leave him alone.

What he said.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Agreed...
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Get over Vigal.

He's not interested in this stuff anymore.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm

*sniffs*
Does TM smell a lockage?

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DJWilliamDunbar » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Yay! HL is now hacked! (Or I think)

It says:

Warning: require_once(/home/hladmin/public_html/Settings.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hladmin/public_html/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hladmin/public_html/Settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/hladmin/public_html/index.php on line 51

DJWilliamDunbar offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Looks fine to me.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby DJWilliamDunbar » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Oh....now I see it...

DJWilliamDunbar offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Guys, seriously, leave HL and Yigal alone and go about your lives. He's not bothering us so don't go bothering him.

Mess with him and you may very well face consequences here for endangering LF. Just live and let go, guys.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lyoko is great » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Yea i agree with Mewberries151 and wartonchan. Lets just leave him alone and he will leave us alone. It is Not worth starting a war out of this.
lyoko is great offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm

I agree with everyone else, unless he mounts an offensive, we shouldn't mount one ourselves.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby ccbtimewiz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Requesting a lock.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Why? If he comes back, we should have a place to talk about it and exchange information!

... or is there something I don't know?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 pm

I still suggest this stay open... if he shows up again, we discuss it here. simple as that.

And CBB, An explanation, or a sentence would be nice. This isn't a command terminal.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby yvarushin » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 pm

You guys are SERIOUSLY stupid.

I, YIGAL, does not know how to hack, crack, or whatever ... BECAUSE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD .... (hmm...9 year old knows how to hack)\

You stupid children...oh and it WAS ccbtimewiz AKA Chris who called my parents 2 years ago, and you know what my dad said to me? "**** that loser, dosen't have anything else to do with his life"

SO All I ever wanted was episode downloads...I never knew about forums and rules and crap.

I'm glad I shut down Hover Links, so that you f*cking losers don't hack and no do anything with your lives.

So go **** yourselves. .. because you guys are just COMPLETE jacke***s.

So go ahead, delete, ban I dont Care.

I do not care.

Because this is where all the ******* come up to be.

yvarushin offline

Postby yvarushin » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 pm

AngelBolt wrote:
kamekai wrote:But for him, it's crippling to not have an Avatar/sig/etc. I know he's done alotta crap, but give 'em a chance, and if it doesn't work out then ban his *cough* ;)

If you knew the entire story, you've seen that we've done that. Several times. Mostly by bypassing the blockages. Banning won't work any more. And in fact, by doing that, while showing he's serious about wanting to come back, he hasn't matured yet. We've asked him several times to stop it, and he won't.

And there's nothing to prevent him fropm putting up an avvie anyways... Where ae you getting that/

You piece of ****. You dont know my story, your not me, your just some ****** walking around nothing else to do.

yvarushin offline

Postby knifey » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 pm

yvarushin wrote:You guys are SERIOUSLY stupid.
<I>Seriously</i> stupid? I always thought I was humorously stupid. Thanks for telling me. I certainly didn't know that about myself.

Yigal wrote:I, YIGAL, does not know how to hack, crack, or whatever ... BECAUSE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD .... (hmm...9 year old knows how to hack)\
Are you using age as the reason for your self-proclaimed inability to hack? I hope you pay attention in school. Just because someone is underage doesn't mean he can't commit a crime.

Yigal wrote:You stupid children...oh and it WAS ccbtimewiz AKA Chris who called my parents 2 years ago, and you know what my dad said to me? "F**k that loser, dosen't have anything else to do with his life"
We know that he called your parents. We also could not care less about the details of the transaction that took place. It's his business, and your business, not ours.

Yigal wrote:SO All I ever wanted was episode downloads...I never knew about forums and rules and crap.
"All you ever wanted"? Wow! That <I>definitely</I> makes it all better! We all forgive your actions. We're sorry you acted like an idiot and didn't listen rationally. Everyone, PITY PARTY FOR YIGAL AT SITE DISCUSSION. GATHER 'ROUND. HE'S FEELING GLUM.

Also, asking for code lyoko downloads is against the rules-- read them before you join; it's the link at the top of the page that reads, "RULES/FAQ". It's not that hard to miss.

Yigal wrote:I'm glad I shut down Hover Links, so that you f***ing losers don't hack and no do anything with your lives.
Wow, you got us. I certainly feel like a loser, now, especially with my attacker being incapable of forming a coherent sentence.

Yigal wrote:So go f**k yourselves. .. because you guys are just COMPLETE j******es.
COMPLETE? Thanks for clarifying again. I thought we were incomplete specimens at first but GOOD OLD YIGAL SAVED THE DAY, AGAIN.

Yigal wrote:So go ahead, delete, ban I dont Care.

I do not care.
So why are you typing? Isn't it just a waste of your time if you don't care?

Yigal wrote:Because this is where all the f***ers come up to be.
Once again, you got us because you insulted us with a poorly put together sentence.

yvarushin wrote:
AngelBolt wrote:
kamekai wrote:But for him, it's crippling to not have an Avatar/sig/etc. I know he's done alotta crap, but give 'em a chance, and if it doesn't work out then ban his *cough* ;)

If you knew the entire story, you've seen that we've done that. Several times. Mostly by bypassing the blockages. Banning won't work any more. And in fact, by doing that, while showing he's serious about wanting to come back, he hasn't matured yet. We've asked him several times to stop it, and he won't.

And there's nothing to prevent him fropm putting up an avvie anyways... Where ae you getting that/

You piece of s**t. You dont know my story, your not me, your just some f***er walking around nothing else to do.
I'm going to safely assume that Angelbolt is aware of the actions you have committed on this forum; she is a moderator, after all. Your actions on this forum are not exclusive to yourself.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

I would like to take this moment to say that I am not intending to mini-mod. I am simply insulting an idiot. An idiot on the internet, to be specific.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

First off, Yigal, I have never met you and have no idea why you are ranting. :arg:
Second off, thisisafaçade is correct. It's your business, not ours.
Third, everyone here likes Code Lyoko (except those nasty spambots), and of course we want episodes! But because technically sharing these kinds of things via the internet is illegal, you have to live with it. Or, find another way that is legal.
Fourth, 9 year olds can hack. I was fooling around with user32.dll in Windows around 9 years old. I messed up my computer big time, but I still <s>kinda</s> hacked it.
Fifth, you made several inconsistencies in your previous two posts. By creating those messages, you kinda disproved that you "do not care." And I am not a COMPLETE donkey, rather, I am only a partial donkey.
Sixth, you made a double post.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline

PreviousNext