Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Information on the Nordic Race

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Information on the Nordic Race

Postby Keith Fordson Sr. » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 pm

The Nordic Race: Examples of Corded Predominance
FIG. 1 (3 views). A Finn of predominantly Corded type; note the ash-blond hair and grayish eyes, the great head length, and extremely low cephalic index. In head and face proportions a resemblance is seen to the Corded-like Irano-Afghan sub-type, a resemblance which is enhanced if pigmentation differences are ignored Both metrically and morphologically this individual is seen to be fully Mediterranean; there is no evidence of Upper Palaeolithic admixture.
FIG. 2 (3 views). A Swede from Sonderhamn who represents the same type, and who is very similar in most dimensions. The population of most of Sweden is predominantly Nordic; typical Upper Palaeolithic survivors are numerous only along the southwestern coast.
FIG. 3 (3 views). A Nordic Dane of Jutish parentage who also shows Corded predominance. His face is of extreme length, a trait common among ancient Corded crania. This individual is the son of the classic Borreby man shown on Plate 5, Fig. 1; this is graphic evidence of the fact that ancient racial types may be repeated in toto in individuals of mixed racial ancestry. Only through the agency of such segregation is it possible to present this collection of basic European racial photographs.
FIG. 4 (3 views). New Englander of Colonial British descent. This tall, slenderly built, ash-blond-haired Nordic is an extreme example of the Corded type which entered Britain first during the Bronze Age in conjunction with brachycephals, and later during the Iron Age as an element in the Nordic invading groups. Its presence in New England in 1938 can only be regarded as a complete re-emergence.
Keith Fordson Sr. offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Information on the Nordic Race

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 pm

If I may ask, what is the point of this post? I don't quite see anything that we can discuss from (as far as I can see on my phone) a post solely containing a quote.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 pm

lol random but interesting I guess
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Have you read The Mismeasure of Man, sir? :3

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Keith Fordson Sr. » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm

I have posted this topic to inform you of the separate homo sapiens sapiens subraces.
Last edited by Keith Fordson Sr. on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Keith Fordson Sr. » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:27 pm

DeadViolet wrote:Have you read The Mismeasure of Man, sir? :3

Why would I be interested in such a book dealing with race and intelligence?
It's a well known fact that the homo sapiens sapiens is an inferior race, both in terms of intellect and strength.
New Kid
New Kid