Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm

Moving

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Moving

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:05 am

Well fell lyoko warriors, you may all remember when I first joined and the sleep over thread was the hangout place, but as time passes and we get older sometimes some users must make that step every person will make, I'm moving! I know that won't change my ability to get on (or not get on if I so choose). I am actually moving 3-4 states away to South Carolina. With any luck I'll get the job my future roomates mom is promising (Me and my friend are moving down there together since his mom is renting us an apartment for 2 months). I'm pretty scared about moving since I don't know if I will be able to financially afford it on finding out just last week. After all car insurance and car payment still need to be made even if everything is covered, if there is a microwave I have a fighting chance unless my friend pays for things too (which he should and probably will).

Does anyone have any tips for a first time mover? I know to look for the job before I move, but anyone know any deep dark secrets that could help? What to do and what not to do for example.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: Moving

Postby LadyLucy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

Oooh, wow. You're so lucky you get to move you with your friend. It sounds exciting!! (althoguh I understand why' it's scary....)
Um...moving...This is a stupid thing, but just stay orginiazed. DId you have any luck job hunting for a job in the new area? Or...hm....did your friend say if the apt had stuff like washer/dryer, etc? It may seem inane, but it's better to exactly what you're in for when ya get there...
Good luck!!! :thumbs up:
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

So are you moving in search of college or just moving to get out of your parents house?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:38 am

His mom is high enough at a company to guarantee him and I a job down there plus going to look for one when it's a little closer to time (I'm leaving in 3 months), also for the washer/dryer we must wait until closer time due to his mother is actually renting it for the first two months so we can land on our feet.

I am moving down there in search for more job opportunities and if I wanted to move out of parents house I'd stay in my state and most likely own city, so not moving just to get away from parents, away from my city though.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter