Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am

My first novel - 'Timewreck Titanic'

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

My first novel - 'Timewreck Titanic'

Postby TB3 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:03 am

Yo guys

You may all have been wondering 'where has TB3 been the past few months?'

Well, I can now confirm that not only am I alive and well, but that I have in fact spent most of my spare time since October working on my first novel, which is now complete and available for purchase as an ebook.

Timewreck Titanic

Click here to purchase

April 14th 2012:

A fleet of ships have gathered in the North Atlantic to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the most famous maritime disaster of all history.

Suddenly, a pulse of light engulfs several of the ships, who find themselves on an open ocean dotted with icebergs. Desperately trying to make contact with the outside world, they detect no satellite or radio signals, except for a single vessel just off to the north, who is sending out messages of distress in archaic Morse code.

Her name is the RMS Titanic. She has struck an iceberg and is sinking.

Displaced a century into the past, the ships of the Titanic Memorial Fleet find themselves suddenly intervening in the very disaster that they had gathered to remember.

Can they change the outcome of this night?

Should they even try?

What will be the consequences of introducing modern ideas and technologies into a world ill-prepared to handle them, on the brink of a century of catastrophic war and change?

And can they ever go home?

Yes this is me blatantly trying to self-promote, but I also worked a fair few references to Code Lyoko into the text (some pretty glaring, others more subtle), so hey, if you want to go on a literary scavenger hunt, check it out :)

Cheers

Teebs
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ArgentDandelion » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm

TB3 is alive?
Hurrah!
(In case anyone is wondering why I have not showed up in a while, it is because I have moved to Code Lyoko Veterans/Evolved)
I'll be sure to find and read that book for the references.
Wait...when you said it was available as an ebook, did you mean optionally or exclusively?
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid