Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm

Fateful Elements (Soon to be new manga series MUST read!)

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Fateful Elements (Soon to be new manga series MUST read!)

Postby matsumo itsu » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello people of Lyoko Freak! I know I've talked about this before but this time I have a feeling I might actually finish at least 30 pages (Given I learn to draw manga people).

The manga will be about four elements, common yes but this is going to hopefully have a new twist. It will have Sand, Water, Lava, and pure energy. What happens at the beginning is it shows all the elements, since the elements are different than the main four that are common I am using this to show them instead of just introducing them through character interaction. I'm using lava instead of fire since I'm going to use lava as fire since it's just really hot fire in a way, same point it's not the same as fire I know. At about the 6-7th page I'm going to have a little twist having the four elements breaking and being spread through out the planet. The planet is most likely not going to be Earth, or any in our solar system for that matter.

So what does everyone think of the first few pages roughly? Leave some feedback so I know if I will have any readers.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 am

If the planet is not going to be Earth, then why bother having people? The concept of aliens quite resembling humans is scientifically ridiculous. You will not need to learn how to draw manga people if moth people are involved, for example. Now, that would be extremely interesting.

Aside from that comment of advice, yes, it does sound interesting.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 am

Probably not moth people but the anatomy will most likely resemble humans, the reason will be revealed if I decide to go through with the manga. Thanks for your feedback on the thought of it, it's going to be an action manga, using the four elements in a solid form breaking apart and being used as part of mass war using the elements being controlled by a man-made (well alien-made I should say) invention, which will draw the power from the broken elemental stone which will allow them to control that element.

EDIT--- Most likely the alien race will have a in a way a beak-type mouth except not sharp just kind of rounded off. razor sharp teeth, tough skin, 4 eyes, height anywhere from 10 feet up to a max of 20 feet most likely,that being side info incase I ever have them go to earth or have a human present. slits for noses, in a way like gills on a fish. They will probably breathe in a gas, which is going to be poisonous to humans, which is Sulfur Tetrafluoride. Any other suggestions you would like to know about the alien race, which by the way I think I will name the race. Zakura's.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter