Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am

What did you harvest for Halloween?

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What did you harvest for Halloween?

Postby ArgentDandelion » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

This topic is about the Halloween Trick-or-Treating experience---what candies were present in your plastic pumpkin/pillowcase harvest, and, optionally, a few remarks about each. For those of you from places that do not have Halloween, you can always remark what kind of candies you would have hypothetically liked to acquire if there was Halloween where you lived.

Although this topic is primarily about the types of candy, if you so wish, you can also indulge in an description of a different 'harvest'----Halloween things you bought or discovered, or other miscellaneous good experiences.

In my harvest, I acquired (avoided trademark names in case the forum has things against that) red licorice, gummy fish, colorful-shelled chocolate bits, firm gelatin-drops, peanut-butter colorful-shelled bits, a variety of lollipops, chocolate cylinders, 'derisive cackle-like sound' chocolate bars, fruity 'nova' squares, toffee, a coconut- and-almond bar, and a delicious cookies-and-cream chocolate bar. (His-he, as a pun.) I also partook of some chocolate malt balls, and for some reason received a disdained ranch-flavored bag of corn chips.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Jeremified » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

My family baked and seasoned some pumpkin seeds. Easily the best part of every Halloween. :)
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 am

Chips, food, and fun from a Friends party; fun at a video game cafe lock-in from 10pm-8am; and other things that I can't discuss in a public forum.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby jym1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm

one of my professors handed out candy that she had confiscated from her kids, so I got a Laffy-Taffy!
That was my haul.
jym1 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid