Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 am

Lil' Busch

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Lil' Busch

Postby zex marquise » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 am

I just saw Comedy Central's Lil' Busch. I love it! Making fun of Busch and his policies on everything from gay marriage to immigration, and just a little jabbing at Tony Blair, it's like the creators scanned my brain. This is my new favorite show. What do you guys think of it?
"Talleyho, old bean! That means hello. I learned it from my new friend." "Stop saying weird things!" "Come again, govna'?"
"You can't tell me who to hang out with! I'm American! If I want to be British then I'll be British!"
"Oh God! There's only one sensible thing left I can do. Commence operation: tranquilize everyone who just saw my son do all that gay stuff."
"Is this even legal?" "Sure it is. The Patriot Act gives me full tranquilizing authority."
"The majority of voters think being gay is wrong, so we do too." "Because moral values are important, right Pop?" "That's right son. Every four years, at least."
"Mexicans: They're America's greatest resource."

BTW, I have nothing against gay people. I happen to know someone who is gay and he is the nicest guy in the world.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant