Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

Once upon a time... (sorry if the title is lame)

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Once upon a time... (sorry if the title is lame)

Postby MY85 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:47 am

Once upon a time, on February 2005, my dad and my brother left me at home with my mom. They went to USA. And I stayed in Lima, Peru. They gave me cash to survive for 1 month. I wasted it at shopping and meeting with friends.

So, one day I was having breakfast, by accident I started zapping on Tv, and then I stared at what was showing on Jetix... a japanese girl... at the end, she almost kissed with one of her friends. And I said "Damn!! I gotta watch this sh*t!!"... so then my breakfasts at 10:30am were worth watching a show named Code:Lyoko... it kept me laughing for moments and weirdly interested on the show.

Then I saw Garage Kids on the first days of March... I had doubts about it, so I needed questions to be solved. I knew abuot TvTome, that it was very usefull for me when I had doubts about Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer... but this time, I didn't had friends who would watch CL, and I thought that if I told someone about it, they would make fun of me and they would think I'm kinda insane (I didn't had problems with that for Pokemon, but I knew CL wasn't popular in Peru, it was just one more show, I thought).

So I joined TvTome. And I poppeed out a question about Garage Kids... I found answers and many welcomes (the first one was Oddboy)... so I found a family at TvTome (the second forum I post most is the ER forum, they're cool, but I felt more loved by the CL TvTome family), despite the fights, jokes and stuff... I started to love my new family so much, I hanged up mostly at TvToem waiting for questions to be answered or helping other people... it was fun...

But then came hell. The rumours about it closing, people pissed off that TvTome was closing... but TvTome didn't close (not yet, but soon) and hanging up 'till late led me to join one of the best forums ever: Lyoko Freak.

God, I love this forum... I live for this sh*t!! The people, the fun, the spam... everything!!

And now we have images of Season 2 coming... it's so awesome... the spider, the vehicles... too bad I don't live in USA or have CN-USA on cable, but I'll have to wait... and there's nice people who would always find interesting things (I hope JeremyHopper comes more often here, 'cause he has good pics and interesting links about CL, as well as Mewberries and other people)... despite the BKO, we all love this show!!

And all the above was the way I would like to waste my 1000th post. If you want to say something about it, go ahead....
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Stephen (x1) » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:11 am

Good job Rodri...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:50 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Star Way » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:06 pm

I am SO happy you like it here. :)

*huggles*
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin