Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 am

Mobile site FYI

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Mobile site FYI

Postby axslayer33 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:29 am

Just to let you know, the big "LyokoFreak" image above the tagline doesn't appear on mobile. The tagline does, just not the main home link. The smaller board index link still works.
axslayer33 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Re: Mobile site FYI

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Responsive features (being able to adapt to other screen sizes) is horrendously broken on just about every level I can think of. The core for the new LyokoBoot revision, FreshBoot, is being designed with a lot of emphasis on mobile browsers to ensure that everything works as intended on all devices.

As for the tag line not showing on mobile, technically the entire header should not be showing up on mobile phones. I won't have access to a computer until tonight, most likely (still 30 miles away from home, I think) but I'm going to add a CSS class to it so it behaves more nicely.

If you want to see my FreshBoot thought process, take a look at my screenshot thread. Alternatively, if you want a native forum browser for your whateverDevice, Lyoko Freak supports the Tapatalk forum browser. Tapatalk 1 should be free on all of the major app stores, and IMO it's much nicer than 2.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Re: Mobile site FYI

Postby axslayer33 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks. Right now I got to root my nook before getting other browsers, so that'll be awhile...

Ironically, last night, every time I tried to load this (and only this) thread, my browser crashed. Rest of the site was fine :P
axslayer33 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant