Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am

comex?

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

comex?

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 am

Just to clear things up... Is the comex that used to be active in the CL community the same comex that has been active in the jailbreaking community?
(On other notes: we need a CL fan lore section...)
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: comex?

Postby TheLQ » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:24 am

I was wondering about that when I found the name a few years ago. He doesn't have any sort of lnkedin page or online resume, so I can't figure out what he was doing during the time of TL.

For those curious, I've found the current warton: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wartonchan . He's apparently is doing game QA nowadays. He does give a generic description of TL in past experience.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Once, while playing TF2, I ran into a guy with the username Comex with an Eye of XANA as his avatar. I tried messaging him in-game about whether he was the same comex from TL, but he didn't respond.

I think it was the Reddit server, definitely remember it was a game of pl_upward, but other than that I don't remember any specifics.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Lyoko Computer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Yup, that's the same person. He's got quite the following on twitter. He plays TF2 so you might have seen him there too.
Lyoko Computer offline