Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm

So... may I ask what just happened?

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So... may I ask what just happened?

Postby SilverPrince » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm

The forums stopped existing for a few hours there. What happen? Did someone set us up the bomb?

Oh, and is it just me, or is the columm/section thingy containing the user information in the Avalanche skin narrower than before? It used to be that "Joined: 03 Aug 2006" and "Location: Michigan" could each fit on one line before. Or at least I seem to remember that they could.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Visually, the forums look exactly the same as before. But then again, I'm using Morpheus as my skin... Maybe this is an indication we need to upgrade to phpBB3. We're still on 2, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, in case the forums fail like this ever again, I made a group on Facebook where we can preserve our <s>in</s>sanity.

Lyoko Freak - Facebook Edition.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby TheLQ » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Only a few hours? For me it was a 2 days.

It looks like we might of been under some sort of DoS. But for a forum this small I'm really confused how we exceeded the thousands of connections that MySQL allows. But this is a shared host, so I'm not exactly surprised.

TheLordOfAppleFreaks wrote:Lyoko Freak - Facebook Edition.

Sure you created it? Facebook is simply redirecting to the home page which usually means it doesn't exist
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Only a few hours? For me it was a 2 days.

It looks like we might of been under some sort of DoS. But for a forum this small I'm really confused how we exceeded the thousands of connections that MySQL allows. But this is a shared host, so I'm not exactly surprised.

TheLordOfAppleFreaks wrote:Lyoko Freak - Facebook Edition.

Sure you created it? Facebook is simply redirecting to the home page which usually means it doesn't exist

It's a seekrit group. Just friend one of us on Facebook (go to BKO for that) and then we can add you.
Carth offline