Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am

-nudges Stonecreek- LOCK, PLZTHX.

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

-nudges Stonecreek- LOCK, PLZTHX.

Postby Asantewaalrus » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

They were right, patience is a virtue.
Last edited by Asantewaalrus on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 pm

As I told you in the music thread, RPing has been banned here for a while now. Again, I have no idea why. Maybe Star Way didn't want to deal with the setup required. ANYWAY, I like that far corner of the internet idea! Something like that could twist itself into a pretty amazing story, which I would like muchly.
Carth offline

Postby Stonecreek » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

This thread title says I should lock this, so I will. I am now listening to voices (that aren't voices at all - they're just words), and doing what they tell me. Oh dear. But yeah, outside of one instance (which turned out to be pretty awesomely, amusingly bad), RPing is a no-no 'round here. Locking now.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline