Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm

Clubs

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Should Lyoko Freak have clubs?

Yes
56%
NO
33%
Maybe
11%

Total votes : 18

Postby Chosen_one » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:19 pm

I agree with the clubs idea, although like most of you, I believe the clubs should be more general, focusing on broader topics such as graphics and and programming and whatever Lyoko Freak doesn't already have a board for.

However, due to the amount of clubs that could form, there would be the need of a software upgrade or software change for the forum, as phpBB2 does not support subforums (also known as "sub-boards" or "Child boards"). Subforums would be an efficient way to organize things, as we could make all the clubs' boards be under one board called "Clubs," and then under the "Clubs" board there could be threads regarding different clubs such as advertisements, announcements, etc.

phpBB3 is already released. Will Lyoko Freak be switching to phpBB3?
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:17 pm

This has been discussed, and we've come to the conclusin that for now, no. It'd be a lot harder to switch eveything over, and all the 223327 posts would be deleted, so yeah. that's a lot of history.

But anyways, that's off topic.

However, it would be possible to create a Clubs forum and have suggestions for different clubs, and have mods/admins add them. but that's no promise.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Previous