Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:46 am

Login Problems for New Users

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Login Problems for New Users

Postby Star Way » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:54 pm

Many of the new users have reported problems logging in, and have had to create whole new usernames just to be able to finally get on. This is not a glitch, I assure you. It's because your e-mail address MUST BE VALID when you sign up. Why? Well, because I'm so sick and tired of dishonest people joining, that I'm making everyone respond to a confirmation e-mail when they sign up. This e-mail will be sent to the address you put in your userinfo at signup. If you put a fake e-mail address in there, it'll be sent to that address, and therefore you won't get it. (So then you can't log in.)

I don't want to be a mean admin here, or scare anyone away, but *honestly* it doesn't take a freaking Einstein to figure that one out. Sign up with your REAL e-mail address and you'll only have to make ONE user name. Simple.

Okay, I'm done ranting for the day. :P *wave*
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin