Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 pm

Fan clubs section

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Fan clubs section

Postby lyokodude » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:33 pm

HEy Starway,what about a forum for f.c. so people can have clubs.
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby SamBlob » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:00 pm

Funnily enough, I thought this whole site was a fan club...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:23 pm

Yes, SamBlob is right. This is a place for Code Lyoko fans. You can just join other forums for your other fandoms if you want to. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:12 pm

I don't think that's exactly what he means, guys.

I've seen this kind of stuff on an Inuyasha forum before. Basically, it's just a section where people can make up clubs related to the topic (which was Inuyasha in this example) and then people can join if they are a fan of that particular thing. Some examples for CL would be:

Ulrich Fanclub
Jeremie/Aelita Fanclub
XANA Bots Fanclub

And then you can even get more creative with names and different aspects of the show. It can get really fun with everyone listing their clubs in their signatures and the people founding or part of the clubs making avatars and banners and etc dedicated to the club's theme. :P
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:19 pm

This thread seems kinda pointless, we could have characther threads on the CL Discussion section. Unless you want to advertise other CL forums. IMO, this wouold deserve the lock.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:40 pm

I don't think you understand, Rodri..

Let's just wait to see Erynn's opinion on this.
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:44 pm

Linii-chan wrote:I don't think you understand, Rodri..

Maybe...

Linii-chan wrote:Let's just wait to see Erynn's opinion on this.

I'm waiting for something more than just:

Erynn wrote:Yes, SamBlob is right. This is a place for Code Lyoko fans. You can just join other forums for your other fandoms if you want to. :)
Last edited by MY85 on Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:48 pm

Rodri wrote:Maybe, C.

Stop with that, it's not funny. You always do that.. perhaps that's why I was hesitant to tell you in the first place, ne? :whatever:

And yes, that was Erynn's first opinion. I am saying we should wait to see what she thinks of the interpretation I presented before locking this.
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:55 pm

Linii-chan wrote:Stop with that, it's not funny. You always do that.. perhaps that's why I was hesitant to tell you in the first place, ne? :whatever:

And yes, that was Erynn's first opinion. I am saying we should wait to see what she thinks of the interpretation I presented before locking this.

First of all, I'm not the only one who started calling everyone by their names. I let most of you call me Rodri, 'cause I'm already used to it. I understand why some of you fear of people knowing your real names. Sorry if I said certain thing before, I was bored, ok?

Back on topic, let's wait for Erynn.
MY85 offline

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:59 pm

Rodri wrote:First of all, I'm not the only one who started calling everyone by their names. I let most of you call me Rodri, 'cause I'm already used to it. I understand why some of you fear of people knowing your real names. Sorry if I said certain thing before, I was bored, ok?

Actually, it's not like people just started calling you Rodri out of the blue. It was a part of your username on TvTome and that's where people got it from. They might not have even known it was your real name until you said so.

Anyways, apology accepted.
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:05 pm

Linii-chan wrote:It was a part of your username on TvTome and that's where people got it from. They might not have even known it was your real name until you said so.

My username there was kinda long, it would be logical for most of the people to call me Rodri, Bloody, Hell(j/k, no one ever called me that), or BHR, or BHR85 instead of typing the whole thing. Some just shorten my username just not to say "hell"... those wussies. XD

I'm glad you accepted the apology.
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:27 pm

Okay, cool your jets, kids. (^_~)

I understand what you mean.... all three of you. But I still don't see why we need a whole new forum for this. People who want, say, an Ulrich fanclub can make one in CL Discussion, and if you want a fanclub for something not related to Code Lyoko, you can put it in General Discussion. You would have to explain how the fanclub idea works at the beginning of each thread (so that newbies can know what's going on) but that's not that big of a deal.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:35 pm

Okeydokey. ;)
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:39 pm

Wait... wasn't a "jeremie fans2 thread got locked on CL Discussion site? Oh, it wasn't well explained. I thought it could had worked as some sort of Jeremie Fan Club on LF.
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:57 pm

Well, I locked it because I didn't understand what the point of it was. I do now, but the poster didn't put any effort into explaining anything other than 'if you like Jeremie, post here'.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby lyokodude » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:46 am

ok I think weve made a goood point we should be able to make f.c.'s if their made clear
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:03 pm

psh screw that man fanclubs are retarded. erynn do something. XD

but seriously, the fanclub thing isn't a good idea...
-Hayley

tears run cold
but i still hold onto
the feeling you'll come back to me
deep within my soul
but don't take too long
cause i've faced too many sleepless nights
waiting for you to come back home
my tears run cold
Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX offline