Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:29 am

OBoy gone for good?

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

OBoy gone for good?

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:23 am

I went looking for an OBoy thread to show someone, but alas - the search can't find his posts. Was he deleted outright? (If not, does anyone have a link to some of his fantastic crap?)
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Re: OBoy gone for good?

Postby MY85 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:37 am

NeoDude0 wrote:I went looking for an OBoy thread to show someone, but alas - the search can't find his posts. Was he deleted outright? (If not, does anyone have a link to some of his fantastic crap?)

http://www.lyokofreak.net/forum/search. ... hor=OB-waN

That leads to his posts during his first run. The other returns made by him have been deleted.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:51 pm

All I'll say is that most of his stuff is indeed no longer publicly available (some of it stored for evidence purposes, just in case).

But now I'm going to lock this... No need for any unnecessary proverbial sh*t. Any further questions may be taken to PMs, kindly. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin