Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:15 am

Code Lyoko News?

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Is this a good Idea?

Yes.
75%
No.
25%

Total votes : 4

Code Lyoko News?

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:13 pm

I know the last one i made here wasn't that great of a topic, and got booted after one post. But hear me out! I think that we should have a forum section (a whole topic, like Fan Art or Fan Fiction) that is devoted exclusively for Code: Lyoko news. Like, When the next product is coming out, and gaming news, and episodes that are playing next!

Whadaya think?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:17 pm

Mneh, that's allready covered in Code Lyoko Discussion, quite a lot. It's what it's there for...

And mabey you should PM a mod or Star way or someone, just because it's the second thread today that can be answered in one post...

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:07 am

Hmm... seems like an interesting idea. I'm just not sure if there's enough news to fill up a forum, you know? Certainly not right now, when we're all still waiting on season 3... and when everything that's been planned to be released merchandise-wise, everyone already knows about. We're just waiting for cover art now. ^^;

Anyway, I'm not ruling it out, I'm just giving my point of view.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:21 am

maybe once season 3 starts, it will give us some interesting topics to talk about newswise...ships, new characters maybe...the interesting attacks..things like that...but for now..everything else is pretty much covered...definitely an interesting idea though.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak