Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 pm

Erynn!!!!!

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Erynn!!!!!

Postby Little Vili » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:00 pm

Ok...I was going to wait a little while to say this but...could you please change the site back to the way it was before. Me and Linii both agree that its harder on the eyes this way. In fact, my friend has a forum similar to this set up, and I have had the same problem, thats partcially the reason I dont go on it...please change it back...for the good of mine and Linii's eyes.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Um.... kay. Why didn't you just say that on the thread I made in Site News?
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:12 pm

While they layout is cool-looking, it does give me a slight headache. (no it's not caffeine buzz) However I don't want the old layout. I want something new, something bright and fresh and easy on the eyes...And why the f*ck was this posted here?
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:58 pm

I have to agree with you, x1. I was thinking it was a little..... bright, myself. I'll be looking for a good new layout today. But it may not be for a few hours that I get a new one up. (There isn't a great selection of blue layouts around. :/)

I'm not going to go back to Colbalt just yet; not ready for the same old thing again.

Maybe I could break the law of 'omfg blu onlyyyyyy' layouts and go for a new color for a while. =) We'll see.

In the meantime, though, I'm locking this thread, as it was in the wrong place.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin