Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 pm

Gonna be gone again...

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Star Way » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:08 pm

I love how they're like... 34 and .... what, 15?

But they act like children.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:12 pm

Yes, they act like children. One of them wanted to stop, the other didn't... boneheads indeed.

Mew wrote:He is sarcastic, that much is for sure, and occasionally cynical, but he's really a very nice person.

I learned in Oddboy's topic called Rome Is Burning that SamBlob still has some mental desease that hasn't been cured yet on him. At least, that's what I think.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:14 pm

^.- I don't think that's true (unless you were just kidding, in which case I feel really silly ^^; ). It does take two to argue, yes, and two to stop it as well. I believe it's all become a past-grudge thing now. And I think the war's pretty much over too anyway. SamBlob isn't over at TV.com where Dylan occasionally posts, maybe because avoiding the person entirely is a way of stopping the fights for now (and that works too). I don't know...I guess I really shouldn't have a say about this. SamBlob's my friend (fellow artist :D ), and Dylan had me on his "hate list" so I kind of think I may be picking sides here...and I'd like to remain Switzerland...my posts aren't making any sense again today either, are they? X)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:24 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:^.- I don't think that's true (unless you were just kidding, in which case I feel really silly ^^; ). It does take two to argue, yes, and two to stop it as well. I believe it's all become a past-grudge thing now. And I think the war's pretty much over too anyway. SamBlob isn't over at TV.com where Dylan occasionally posts, maybe because avoiding the person entirely is a way of stopping the fights for now (and that works too). I don't know...I guess I really shouldn't have a say about this. SamBlob's my friend (fellow artist :D ), and Dylan had me on his "hate list" so I kind of think I may be picking sides here...and I'd like to remain Switzerland...my posts aren't making any sense again today either, are they? X)

Only one person from Lf knows about what you think I'm kidding. BTW, I guess the war might be over for now. Dylan ain't here (hated by some of the LF-TvTomers here) and SamBlob can join eventually here, as he said on DA.

Tv.com is kinda dead and boring. I said something about it on BKO that certain member was murdering the site, and basically he took a rest from it. Dylan said on TvTome (the day before it got closed for the last time) he was on Mexico, then I don't know nothing about him. And then, there's AngelBolt, another person SamBlob hates, and she's happy he isn't there.

Other things I'll pm you, Mew.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:32 pm

No prob. I PM-ed you something too...which I hope you don't get to angry at me for. *worries*

In any case...Oh, um, StarWay? Are you back from your trip? I have most of the scans from the first book ready and I also just got the second one in the mail, and I just thought I'd make sure you were all settled in before sending them. :) I hope you had a nice time on your vacation, if you are. ^_^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:03 am

Ah, I'm still on vacation... I just have some computer access now. (Though I'm still semi-busy.)

It'll be a while... I think on the 9th I'll finally be home. Can you wait until then?
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Dummo Marx » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:15 am

Well...I was hopin to blow this sucka up for the 4th of July....but whatever you say boss
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:22 am

Star Way wrote:Ah, I'm still on vacation... I just have some computer access now. (Though I'm still semi-busy.)

It'll be a while... I think on the 9th I'll finally be home. Can you wait until then?

Oh certainly! :) I was just worried about keeping you waiting for them for this long, as I wasn't able to get them to you before you left (I apologise for that...my scanner... ^_- ). Please enjoy you're vacation! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:30 pm

Oh really, it's just fine, so don't worry. Even if you had somehow been able to get me those scans before I went on my trip, they probably wouldn't have been posted until I got back anyway. :P

And thank you, I'm enjoying this very much. =) My aunt and I got manicures and pedicures today. My first time, too. Hahaha. It was lots of fun. ^^

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:31 pm

Sounds fun Erynn...And Mew, now I remember what you sent me scans of...The Ulrich & Motorcycle bookmark.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:04 pm

Star Way wrote:And thank you, I'm enjoying this very much. =) My aunt and I got manicures and pedicures today. My first time, too. Hahaha. It was lots of fun. ^^

You're welcome. Ahh, living the good life indeed! :D Those are fun! ^_^

x1 wrote:...And Mew, now I remember what you sent me scans of...The Ulrich & Motorcycle bookmark.

I thought that's what it might have been. :) I knew I'd sent scans of that to someone. ^^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:52 pm

Will this place die this week? We're not gonna have supervision!!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:31 am

Well, everybody, I'm being dragged away to my mother's boyfriend's vacation place again and I'm not going to be back home until Sunday. You can tell I really wanna go, huh? Sure. It sucks there and his kids drive me crazy (sad part is they're older than me and considerably less mature and emotionally developed).

Anywho, there is a slight chance that I may be able to get internet access (although it is really unlikely). See, my laptop, which I just bought a new power cord for, has a wireless internet card. I'm thinking that SOMEBODY at this place has gotta have a connection I can "borrow".. but we shall see. In the event that I can't steal--uhh, I mean, "borrow" someone's connection, I won't be online until Sunday. ='(

I will miss you all--especially a few of you. ;)

Love you guys! Be good incase Erynn isn't around while I'm gone (I don't know if she came back from her trip or I'm still in charge or what?)! See ya! =)
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:39 am

Good you posted. I was gonna if you didn't get the chance. Have fun, lol...

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:14 pm

Hiya all, just read through this whole thing... I have some ideas on moderation, too. While I agree that we do need at least one person in every forum, it would probably be better to have someone who fits in that particular area, in that forum. Like, I would be a horrid mod of Fan Art, because I can't draw for beans, so I wouldn't know what to lock. But I'd be good for Fan Fiction, because I'm good at writing fanfics, and would probably know how to handle such a forum.

Also, I don't know that this exists in phpBB, but is it possible to create a new user group (like in IPB) and give them the moderation part of being an Admin, but without Admin-tool access?
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:53 pm

Well, I dunno. It doesn't really matter who mods what category as long as they can keep the users in line. *shrug* But I don't really feel the need to get new mods yet.

Usergroups are doable on this forum, but I know nothing about them, so I'd have to read about them before I use them.

"..and give them the moderation part of being an Admin, but without Admin-tool access?"

You mean as in just being a mod? Moderaters get just that, Admins are different.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:08 pm

It must not be on phpBB, then... my bad. In IPB, you can create a user template and give that template specific powers; one of those is the power to moderate on all boards, whereas another is access to the Admin CP.
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Previous