Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:22 am

ALL USERS READ PLEASE - Forum vote!!

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What should be the new forum here at LF?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:09 am

LF Members Support/Rant
55%
Other Media
14%
Homework Help
9%
Tech/Web Help
23%

Total votes : 22

Postby Star Way » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:42 pm

Are you guys sure? It's a big change... are you willing to contribute to the new forums a lot and keep them active?
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:44 pm

yes and we could be Moderators
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:44 pm

I'll contribute to Other Media, and I'll try to help out a HW help.

Who you have the same mods or pick new ones?
Last edited by Dylan0513 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:46 pm

i can do Tech/Web Help because i know almost everything about computers so i can help

DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:51 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:I'll contribute to Other Media, and I'll try to help out a HW help.

Who you have the same mods or pick new ones?

Probably mostly the same mods, or one or two new ones. That's for later though.

Speaking of mods, I still have to set Yizzy up with BKO... Hmm...
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:53 pm

if you choose new ones, we will say yes

DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:54 pm

lyokolover wrote:if you choose new ones, we will say yes

Huh? We? And you probably won't be a mod, there are people like Samblob, Mew, and Y+U Forever, who would probably be choosen first.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:55 pm

oh ya, doh

DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:56 pm

Enough about that, you guys. I don't want to discuss this until it's entirely relevant.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby DL » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:55 pm

do not listen to them...you get to pick mods they can volunteer and besides the only reason I said that is because most of them are good ideas...

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Stephen (x1) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:45 am

I vote for option 1.

Star Way wrote:Speaking of mods, I still have to set Yizzy up with BKO... Hmm...

Oooh yay!
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OB-waN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:49 am

x1 wrote:I vote for option 1.

Star Way wrote:Speaking of mods, I still have to set Yizzy up with BKO... Hmm...

Oooh yay!

Great, as if we didn't have one crazy person Moding the BKO board, let's add his even crazyer girlfriend.....this is SO GOING TO ROCK......Yizzy as a Mod and X by her side will so beef up BKO.

Ummm, if your just using old TVT members, that in my opinion is not a wise chosie. You should have people Mod board that know about thew thing they are Moding. I did that at OBK, I made people Molds. for movies who love movies, this way they will be able to help you out better because they know about thier hobbies or feild.

But people, let her freaking make the boards before we start thinking about Mods. ok? Don't built yourself up to be let down...we don't know what Star has, and she may just come up wiith a even sweet surprize board that no one saw coming....so just hold your horses.
This user has been banned.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:16 pm

OBoy #1 wrote:

Oooh yay!

Great, as if we didn't have one crazy person Moding the BKO board, let's add his even crazyer girlfriend.....this is SO GOING TO ROCK......Yizzy as a Mod and X by her side will so beef up BKO.

Ummm, if your just using old TVT members, that in my opinion is not a wise chosie. You should have people Mod board that know about thew thing they are Moding. I did that at OBK, I made people Molds. for movies who love movies, this way they will be able to help you out better because they know about thier hobbies or feild.

For the first thing: wtf is your point?

And for the second one, it's more than just what you think..
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby OB-waN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:50 pm

Why are you mad Rodri? Your a great Mod right, so why come at me like that?

Anyhoo, the point was that many of us want to Mod, but Erin is only going to pick like a few of us to do it, it sould be someone who can handle it,someone we can all trust.....I trust you to Mod games in a respectful manner so does Erin.

You think I'm trying to say that Erin souldn't give Mod jobs to her friends, is that it? Are you saying that I'm in some way hinting that she is only picking her close friends to Mod?

Well, that's not true and you know it, your a Mod because you asked for games, if I'm not mistaken...so she gave you games....X is BKO Mod because he is crazy..and so is BKO....And Vili and Katie are Mods because they both love LF and are doing a great job.

There is not friend-picking when it comes to Mod, well I least I don't see any.

So no, it's not what you think....ok Rodri?

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Star Way » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:32 pm

OBoy #1 wrote:

Oooh yay!

But people, let her freaking make the boards before we start thinking about Mods. ok? Don't built yourself up to be let down...we don't know what Star has, and she may just come up wiith a even sweet surprize board that no one saw coming....so just hold your horses.

OBoy, I can assure you that I'm not just giving modship to "friends"... I'm not that shallow, trust me. And I think that Yizzy ought to be offended at your comment, because she's not crazy (nor is x1, for that matter) and she's very mature.

I am also not just giving modship to Ex-Tomers; Katie was never at TvT.

Now come on you guys, this is thread is not about who gets to mod and who doesn't! It's about possibly adding new boards. Back on topic please.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby OB-waN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:05 pm

Sorry Miss Way, I am just so happy that your...I mean OUR site is growing up.

I'm just going to stay out of this convo from now on....I'm nothing but a pest here.

Sorry guys!

:no:

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:22 pm

Ok, I have another idea to add to those forums. When ever I go to the CL discussion, and I see all the orange, it's really intimadating. I think we should break up CL Discussion into sevral forums like characters, season 2, exc. I think it would make keeping up a lot easier and make things more organized.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Saphire-089 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:26 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:Ok, I have another idea to add to those forums. When ever I go to the CL discussion, and I see all the orange, it's really intimadating. I think we should break up CL Discussion into sevral forums like characters, season 2, exc. I think it would make keeping up a lot easier and make things more organized.

I don't think we should make a different forum for a each character. Maybe Erynn or one of the mods can put up a special thread for the characters, but I don't think we should make up whole new forums just for the characters.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:27 pm

Starlight wrote:
Dylan0513 wrote:Ok, I have another idea to add to those forums. When ever I go to the CL discussion, and I see all the orange, it's really intimadating. I think we should break up CL Discussion into sevral forums like characters, season 2, exc. I think it would make keeping up a lot easier and make things more organized.

I don't think we should make a different forum for a each character. Maybe Erynn or one of the mods can put up a special thread for the characters, but I don't think we should make up whole new forums just for the characters.

Not a forum for each character, maybe just a characters forum.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Saphire-089 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:32 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:
Starlight wrote:

Not a forum for each character, maybe just a characters forum.

Oops, guess I missunderstood.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:54 pm

Oh boy, bad news everyone. ^^;; It's possible that I may have to put the forum-expansion on hold... I'm having computer issues and may have to wait until either it gets fixed or I get a new computer. (I'm on my dad's comp at the moment.) Sorry...

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby OB-waN » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:58 pm

Take your time Erin, it's no problem to wait till you get a better computer.

We are doing just fine without it, so it's no big deal if we have to wait.

Just gives us more time to talk about it....or you more time to map it out. Don't worry, when it happen it's sould be a surprize.

That would be so cool to come on one day and see a new board, can't wait...got a little something for it as well.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Odd22 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:48 pm

i hope people know how to do algebra here
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Darkborn » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:54 pm

ok that was i little off topic there Ryan.

Hmm maybe the board should be Xanafied lol, But on a serious note i do think change is a good thing. I just got here a week and a half ago so to me it still looks new. :D
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:06 pm

Deleted unnecessary posts. Guys, the fighting isn't cool... nor is the spamming. If you see something that you think is spam (or is otherwise against the rules) please notify a mod or myself and we'll deal with it... don't blow up in people's faces. K? :)

Ok, so I'm going to try and set a time span on this; the new forums should appear sometime next week or so. Depends on when I get my computer back (or when I have a lot of time to spend on my dad's computer).

I like the idea for a new CL forum, BTW, although I think that will happen later... right now I'll probably just be adding the new forums we were already discussing. :)

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

PreviousNext