Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

It's been so long

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

It's been so long

Postby AngelBolt » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:39 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone! Guess who finally learned you have to click the link in the email to activate the password *before* entering it.

Life goes on. I wonder how many of us are still here. I'm still here, and I never though I'd make it this long.

I want you to know, I carry a little bit of my time with all of you with me, and if I hadn't had that, I would not be here to say thank you.

See you around.
AngelBolt offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: It's been so long

Postby Stonecreek » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:27 am

I thought the site was down, lost, gone forever (apparently I went 4 years and a month without visiting). Then I was clearing out one of my Yahoo email accounts and came across an email with a loykofreak link in it. And lo and behold, it's still here. I swear, I entered the address in a web browser anytime in the last few years, it was always an error message.

Now excuse me, I have to go reacquaint myself with BKO.

If you want stuff related to CL, I'm in the process of porting (most of) my CL fics over to archiveofourown.org. But as for actual site news... IT'S STILL ALIVE! Even Covid can't kill the freak!

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby DL » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:23 pm

Not going to lie, I didn't expect this site to come back up when it went down.

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Enki » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:21 am

Uh hi. My journey here was controversial because I was one of the banned members when I committed the ultimate mistake of insulting Erinn all because of not agreeing where exactly a fanfiction I wrote was supposed to go. I don't know if she would ever accept my apology but whatever happens, know that I was a real jerk for acting out of unwarranted anger and if I could take it all back I would.
This user has been banned.
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned