Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm

The Decision Has Been Made...

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Star Way » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:06 pm

Yes, I know. Everyone can see it.. but they can't see the posts inside.

Also I just wanted to say that if you give BKO privileges to someone you shouldn't take them away. I think thats a bit mean, although ad admin that decision is reserved for you.

:umm:
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby OB-waN » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:21 pm

I think what your doing is your business Star...and as your friend and a fan of this site, you sould do whatevr it takes to make it the best.
This user has been banned.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Postby Lotho » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:37 pm

OBoy #1 wrote:I think what your doing is your business Star...and as your friend and a fan of this site, you sould do whatevr it takes to make it the best.

The question is not can she do whatever she wants, it is what will make the site the best.
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby OB-waN » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:41 pm

Bro..I'm very tired and don't want to start things with you. It's over, read the title:The Decision Has Been Made...end of story!!!!

Please stop talking about this and get on with our lifes please???
This user has been banned.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Postby Star Way » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:48 pm

Celahir Ciryatan wrote:
OBoy #1 wrote:I think what your doing is your business Star...and as your friend and a fan of this site, you sould do whatevr it takes to make it the best.

The question is not can she do whatever she wants, it is what will make the site the best.

You haven't explained yet what you meant by 'you can't take away BKO privaleges' or whatever. I didn't take away anyone's privaleges... the only people who really can't get into that forum right now are people who haven't ever posted or people who I know for a fact are under 13.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Lotho » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:57 pm

Star Way wrote:You haven't explained yet what you meant by 'you can't take away BKO privaleges' or whatever. I didn't take away anyone's privaleges... the only people who really can't get into that forum right now are people who haven't ever posted or people who I know for a fact are under 13.

Oh sorry, I don't understand emoticons too well. Let me chose an example. Like Enki, Bloody was saying wether to draw the BKO line before or after him. So I was thinking that it wouldn't be very fair becuase Enki has been in the BKO for a while and that would be mean to to take it away. So I was just applying this more generally and including everyone thats in the same predicament.
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby SamBlob » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:15 am

Celahir Ciryatan wrote:
Star Way wrote:You haven't explained yet what you meant by 'you can't take away BKO privaleges' or whatever. I didn't take away anyone's privaleges... the only people who really can't get into that forum right now are people who haven't ever posted or people who I know for a fact are under 13.

Oh sorry, I don't understand emoticons too well. Let me chose an example. Like Enki, Bloody was saying wether to draw the BKO line before or after him. So I was thinking that it wouldn't be very fair becuase Enki has been in the BKO for a while and that would be mean to to take it away. So I was just applying this more generally and including everyone thats in the same predicament.

That wasn't Bloody; that was me. It was in response to Vili's statement that E&N had got to go. I don't think Vili was talking just about BKO; I think he was talking about exorcising her from the entire forum 'coz she's flippin' annoying. I was wondering just how annoying one had to be to warrant removal...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Imagine

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:58 am

i think that was a good choice, erynn. no offense but there are too many little children around your forum these days and they're ANNOYING.

:X Now imagine if the world was like that.:I

Guest offline

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:05 pm

Just as a note, on many sites (mature or not) COPPA is required just to sign up. I don't know that it applies to LF, though...

But yeah, the age limit for COPPA is 13. On your 13th birthday, COPPA becomes meaningless for you.
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:17 pm

I know alllllll about that, hun. ;)

COPPA is for sites with mature content on them. BKO has that kind of content, so it's off-limits for the young'uns.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Dreamscape » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:55 am

COPPA... ahh... my old enemy.
Dreamscape offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby 4lpha0mega » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:18 pm

enemy? how uncreative, how about "my old, evil arch-nemesis"

ah yes, COPPA, my old, evil arch-nemesis, it has foiled my plans many times... such as on neopets... never again...

so, i cant remember, do you have to put your age in when you sign up?
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Previous