Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

Yigal (aka Sorry) and a Hacker Alert

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:37 am

Of course not. But the name rings a bell.....

Well, it s/he is protecting LG and TL, I'm fine with it. :D
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby adrimarie » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:45 am

Who cares who this "crash_override" is? The main point here is that someone out there despises Yigal and his "loyalists"... since many of us CL fansite/board webmasters and admins have been working so hard to get rid of Yigal (and his other "loyalists"), someone else (he's probably a member himself in all boards) decided to take the matter in to his own hands. This is his way of doing it.

I think the reason why this "crash_override" person did not mention LF is because... well... after Yigal was banned from the board that he did not attempt to do anything disrespectful to LF--- such as doing things to the extreme such as stealing/copying board layouts and info for his site...

Although... Yigal DID steal LF's board rules for Hover Links at one point.... okay, now that doesn't make sense now.... o.o;
adrimarie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby DeadViolet » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:17 am

How old is Yigal? How long has this been going on for? Can't his Parents do something?

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ccbtimewiz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am

I'll try to answer your question as best as I can.

Yigal is 12 years old and lives in Canada. His parents have been already contacted (I called them) and not much changed.

This has been going on for....longer then I have been on the internet :nyeh!:
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:59 pm

adrimarie wrote:Although... Yigal DID steal LF's board rules for Hover Links at one point.... okay, now that doesn't make sense now.... o.o;

Perhaps he has a grudging respect for LF since it was one of his first conquests/ failures. That's one reason. So maybe he's more like me...

HE is NOT ME. Just clarifying.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ccbtimewiz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:13 pm

Don't worry, we know. ;)

I think he doesn't care about any of the CL forums, he just wants members for his stupid forum. :whatever:
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby XAMN » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:54 pm

I've heard a lot about this Yigal kid, and he sounds a lot like a friend I used to know in highschool who would do stuff like that, then go around bragging to everyone about it. I seriously hope Yigal doesn't try to resurface again.

As for the name "crash_override", I think he's referencing an old movie called "Hackers" where the main character went by the alias in the hacker world as "Crash Override"
(banner by Mewberries)

XAMN offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:
adrimarie wrote:Although... Yigal DID steal LF's board rules for Hover Links at one point.... okay, now that doesn't make sense now.... o.o;

Perhaps he has a grudging respect for LF since it was one of his first conquests/ failures. That's one reason. So maybe he's more like me...

>P Trust me, we know. You're no where NEAR evil enough.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby ccbtimewiz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:21 pm

That Yigal keeps copying LG's rules.... ;__;
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:43 pm

I frankly don't give a f*ck if you're 12 years old and you changed or whatever. If you really would have learned a lesson, you sholdn't come back constantly to harrass members of different communities.

Edit: My post makes sense with this text.

Spamming S**thead wrote:Guys look. I know many of you even ALL of you hate me (Yigal) but look Im only 12 years old I started to like Code Lyoko when I was 10 I went to Tech Links because i heard they had Season 3 episodes, I made a sub-Forum for other users to join, but then I got over imaginative. I copied tech Links and I really didnt like to upset Warton Chan (And warton I understand Im sorry) and so he banned me I got really frustrated (BUt I was only 10 as you see) so I made a domain of hoverLINKS.org with the links at the end, so Im sorry, I tried to rename it but the company Siteground wouldnt let me so I had to keep it.

Then I went to LyokoFreak I started SPAMMING everyone's PM box and omg I just realized all the trouble ive done, people and people started hating me for my horrible behavior and for that I know how you guys feel now about me, I came to LyokoGeniuses (Chris and I were friends he just wanted to help me out with my problems) But I took adventage, for that Im sorry I spammed everyone I have learned my lesson for good please somehow I want to earn your trust back for all the admins and mods of all CL communities.

And I promise to be more original just give me a chance please

~~O and I dont know how to hack I just use a proxy Green Grin!

So sorry to everyone I hope you forgive me Just please I really want to be in the CL communitys again I really like it so sorry to everyone.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby ccbtimewiz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Whoa, where did that come from?
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremified » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:48 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:I frankly don't give a f*ck if you're 12 years old and you changed or whatever. If you really would have learned a lesson, you sholdn't come back constantly to harrass members of different communities.

Edit: My post makes sense with this text.

Spamming S**thead wrote:Guys look. I know many of you even ALL of you hate me (Yigal) but look Im only 12 years old I started to like Code Lyoko when I was 10 I went to Tech Links because i heard they had Season 3 episodes, I made a sub-Forum for other users to join, but then I got over imaginative. I copied tech Links and I really didnt like to upset Warton Chan (And warton I understand Im sorry) and so he banned me I got really frustrated (BUt I was only 10 as you see) so I made a domain of hoverLINKS.org with the links at the end, so Im sorry, I tried to rename it but the company Siteground wouldnt let me so I had to keep it.

Then I went to LyokoFreak I started SPAMMING everyone's PM box and omg I just realized all the trouble ive done, people and people started hating me for my horrible behavior and for that I know how you guys feel now about me, I came to LyokoGeniuses (Chris and I were friends he just wanted to help me out with my problems) But I took adventage, for that Im sorry I spammed everyone I have learned my lesson for good please somehow I want to earn your trust back for all the admins and mods of all CL communities.

And I promise to be more original just give me a chance please

~~O and I dont know how to hack I just use a proxy Green Grin!

So sorry to everyone I hope you forgive me Just please I really want to be in the CL communitys again I really like it so sorry to everyone.

Spamming S**thread... what? Where is this thread?
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Gauntlet » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:00 am

Hmm...

Well, I don't have much an influence on what the admins decide, but whatever the case, I believe he deserves a second chance. There isn't much loss if we let him join again--he comes in, he "harasses" us, we boot him, no third chance. It's not like he caused any physical harm in any of his cases, he was just being hated by every CL community for doing a copy and paste job and spamming PMs (which, really, isn't that big of a deal...).

I don't know though. The guy never picked on me personally, so I don't know exactly what he's done to anyone.
Gauntlet offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:08 am

St. Gauntlet wrote:Hmm...

Well, I don't have much an influence on what the admins decide, but whatever the case, I believe he deserves a second chance. There isn't much loss if we let him join again--he comes in, he "harasses" us, we boot him, no third chance. It's not like he caused any physical harm in any of his cases, he was just being hated by every CL community for doing a copy and paste job and spamming PMs (which, really, isn't that big of a deal...).

I don't know though. The guy never picked on me personally, so I don't know exactly what he's done to anyone.

He will not be getting a second chance...he has already had several second, third, and fourth chances and has blown them all by jumping over the proxy ban and temp bans again and again, in addition to lying about his identity several times, also in order to jump over bans.

If we let him in now, it will only serve to prove that he really can get away with anything and not get punished for it.

In addition to that, what's to stop him from trying to hack LyokoFreak once we let him in under our new domain.

If he wants to be a part of the CL community again, then he should go to CodeLyoko.com (and use their huge forum), or TV.com...that is if they haven't banned him either.

His behavior has been atrocious and a massive pain for the Admins to deal with, both here, and at TL and LG.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gauntlet » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:26 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
St. Gauntlet wrote:Hmm...

He will not be getting a second chance...he has already had several second, third, and fourth chances and has blown them all by jumping over the proxy ban and temp bans again and again, in addition to lying about his identity several times, also in order to jump over bans.

If we let him in now, it will only serve to prove that he really can get away with anything and not get punished for it.

In addition to that, what's to stop him from trying to hack LyokoFreak once we let him in under our new domain.

If he wants to be a part of the CL community again, then he should go to CodeLyoko.com (and use their huge forum), or TV.com...that is if they haven't banned him either.

His behavior has been atrocious and a massive pain for the Admins to deal with, both here, and at TL and LG.

I haven't really followed Yigal too much; I assumed he had just spammed users with his forum, but it didn't cross my mind that his two new accounts (Lizy and..something else, I believe) were the case of inappropriate actions at the time I posted that. I wasn't actually aware that he was a threat to TL and LG, but just a nuisance.

Nevertheless, my apologies, to everyone here, at TL, and LG, for doubting the common decision.
Gauntlet offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:32 am

That Guy wrote:Spamming S**thread... what? Where is this thread?

Not a thread. A post made by Yigal under some other account. The post got deleted, so I managed to copy the text and re-post it on my post.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Rail Runner » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:18 am

I dont believe his sincerity...in all honesty..he doesnt deserve...*and wont get* a single thing from anyone who has been a victim of what he has done.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Is Hovelinks dead yet?

Why don't we inform TV.com and CodeLyoko.com about him, so they'll stay safe?

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:44 pm

misha-san wrote:Is Hovelinks dead yet?

Why don't we inform TV.com and CodeLyoko.com about him, so they'll stay safe?

No, Misha. Tv.com is part of the groing CNet empire, with lawyers. As well s CL.com. We want him to go there, so that he can get sued and go to jail.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:25 am

Oohhh......I get it. :)

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DELETED » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm

DELETED

DELETED offline

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Yeah that would be good. So that we can't see him again.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:54 pm

Can they even put a 12 year old in Jail?

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm

Maybe in Juvile (sp?) I don't know how the Canadian laws work.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DELETED » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:27 pm

DELETED

DELETED offline

PreviousNext