Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Yigal (aka Sorry) and a Hacker Alert

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby ginolyoko12 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:34 pm

ccbtimewiz wrote:-.-

He always says that. I haven't touched his site, if I did then why would I call his papa moose? :nyeh!:

That was you ccbtimewiz?
I give you props.

You should talk to Yigal himself and teach that little brat a lesson.
Last edited by ginolyoko12 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My real name is Johnathan Ulrich Gino Dela-Cruz
But call me Gino for short :D
I'm 17!
ginolyoko12 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Kamekai » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 pm

Didn't he just s-- ah, forget it.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:56 am

Well he's redoing the site and he made his own rules this time
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:00 am

I don't think that's enough. Since he did all those things before, he's got a history. It's like having an internet rap sheet.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby ccbtimewiz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:26 am

LyokoMan95.

1.) That theme is SMF Default Core. (The default theme in SMF.)
2.) His rule set....has a HUGE range in grammar issues. I think he just took rules from places and pasted them all into one big sheet.
3.) He has gotten himself a bad rep. I personally think he should just kill his site and start over with a new site.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby chance » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:43 am

Guys look. I know many of you even ALL of you hate me (Yigal) but look Im only 12 years old I started to like Code Lyoko when I was 10 I went to Tech Links because i heard they had Season 3 episodes, I made a sub-Forum for other users to join, but then I got over imaginative. I copied tech Links and I really didnt like to upset Warton Chan (And warton I understand Im sorry) and so he banned me I got really frustrated (BUt I was only 10 as you see) so I made a domain of hoverLINKS.org with the links at the end, so Im sorry, I tried to rename it but the company Siteground wouldnt let me so I had to keep it.

Then I went to LyokoFreak I started SPAMMING everyone's PM box and omg I just realized all the trouble ive done, people and people started hating me for my horrible behavior and for that I know how you guys feel now about me, I came to LyokoGeniuses (Chris and I were friends he just wanted to help me out with my problems) But I took adventage, for that Im sorry I spammed everyone I have learned my lesson for good please somehow I want to earn your trust back for all the admins and mods of all CL communities.

And I promise to be more original just give me a chance please

~~O and I dont know how to hack I just use a proxy Green Grin!

So sorry to everyone I hope you forgive me Just please I really want to be in the CL communitys again I really like it so sorry to everyone.

Really Sorry.

chance offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:41 pm

HE RETURNS! GET OUT YER BAZOOKAS!
Kidding!
Yigal, two years can be a big difference, but in those 2 years, did you EVER revert to your old habits? I'm guessing yes, but prove it if I'm wrong. If I were you, I'd let you come back, under restrictions liek no Pm privileges, but my opinion means absolutely, positively nuffin. Its all up to the Admins...

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Malkmusian » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm

Yeah, Vigil. If we want you to come back on, you have to show us that you matured. I don't think people under 13 are allowed to be on the forum.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Kamekai » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:12 pm

That used to not be the case. In fact I was roaming here since 2005 when I was 11, and just didn't join till I was 13. But w/e Yigal, I'd letchya back with all privliges except having an avatar, IMG & HTML in your sigs, and no smilies for a few months to see how you've been. You know, if I had joined here back in 2005, I might already be banned. :D 2 years can be a lot, when your still a teen.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:19 pm

kamekai wrote:That used to not be the case. In fact I was roaming here since 2005 when I was 11, and just didn't join till I was 13. But w/e Yigal, I'd letchya back with all privliges except having an avatar, IMG & HTML in your sigs, and no smilies for a few months to see how you've been. You know, if I had joined here back in 2005, I might already be banned. :D 2 years can be a lot, when your still a teen.

Ya what he said. Also most younger kids would get banned because theyaren't that smart yet.
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:19 pm

No guys, it's more than that. A forum isn't about the avatars or the PMS or the smilies. A lot of the times, those are the BENEFEITS, not to be seeing those.

And it's not that younger kids aren't allowed on here. But heck, I was scared when I firt joined TvTome a few days before my 13th birthday, cos I thought they'd find out and I'd get kicked off. You can in fact be on under thirteen, but it's just a legal matter, because your parents are the ones who decide. It's one of the things that keeps phpBB running and not getting sued every second.

Postby Kamekai » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:59 pm

But for him, it's crippling to not have an Avatar/sig/etc. I know he's done alotta crap, but give 'em a chance, and if it doesn't work out then ban his *cough* ;)
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:03 pm

Yeah. give him one more chance. ONE MORE!!

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:19 pm

kamekai wrote:But for him, it's crippling to not have an Avatar/sig/etc. I know he's done alotta crap, but give 'em a chance, and if it doesn't work out then ban his *cough* ;)

If you knew the entire story, you've seen that we've done that. Several times. Mostly by bypassing the blockages. Banning won't work any more. And in fact, by doing that, while showing he's serious about wanting to come back, he hasn't matured yet. We've asked him several times to stop it, and he won't.

And there's nothing to prevent him fropm putting up an avvie anyways... Where ae you getting that/

Postby Kamekai » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:20 pm

AND THEN WELL ROAST 'EM!! O_O Er, umm... I uh... mean, uhh, what I mean is, umm... Happy Lyoko's Day Eve!
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Perhaps we should give him one more chance.

After all, if he is genuinely sorry, then he shouldn't cause trouble again, right?

However, after that, no more chances and no more excuses. We ban him for life.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby chance » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate your care.

chance offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:01 pm

mmm

He hasn't changed nor he ever will.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby chance » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:32 pm

Yes, I have but you just don't see it Andre.

chance offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:Perhaps we should give him one more chance.

After all, if he is genuinely sorry, then he shouldn't cause trouble again, right?

However, after that, no more chances and no more excuses. We ban him for life.

No, you see, we've allready done that.

But don't worry, we're still taking care of it. But this entire thing needs a lot of though.

Postby twilightchaos09 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:20 pm

AngelBolt wrote: No, you see, we've allready done that.

But don't worry, we're still taking care of it. But this entire thing needs a lot of though.

You may have, but it's been a while since he's bugged anyone. Maybe he truely is sorry and wants to be forgiven. Maybe he's finally changed and hit puberty. And his site isn't copying anything(yet) anymore.

twilightchaos09 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby ccbtimewiz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:54 pm

mm

I just checked out his site. It strongly resembles cl.fr.
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:55 pm

ccbtimewiz wrote:mm

ORLY? And which site would this be?

Postby twilightchaos09 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:12 pm

ccbtimewiz wrote:mm

What the-...!? It looks NOTHING like codelyoko.fr. Nothing at all, becides the color. And if you're going with color, I know of a LOT of other blue CL sites.

twilightchaos09 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:03 pm

You guys, this is ridiculous.

So few of you know the full story of exactly what went down with Yigal and even fewer of you had to deal with the nonsense and trouble he consitently caused here and at the other CL forums.

This kid has been given chance after chance after chance. And he has betrayed our trust each time by breaking his promise to behave time and time again.

One more chance would be a slap in the face to all of the members here who have not only had to deal with him, but a slap in the face to all of the members who have always made an effort to get along with each other and follow the rules.

Yigal has yet to make any effort to do so.

The fact that he's on this forum, again, is proof of that. He's jumped over our ban, which he promised he wouldn't anymore, and has tried to make you all feel bad for him.

Yigal, you know what you've done, and you know what you've promised and how many times you've broken those promises (this new account of yours being a huge one). Do not come here anymore if you're honestly going to be sincere to your word.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext