Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am

Back and Kickin'

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Star Way » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:43 pm

Haha, I did that today, actually. Thanks though. :3
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Chosen_one » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:55 pm

AngelBolt wrote:Doubt it. People usually write in their native language, like how neopets is written in Bringlish. (I just like making up words, okay?) so you can assume Erynn will countinue to talk in american english, and type that way.

I barely ever write in my native language... 'cause I don't know how. Although, that's a different story. (There are about 2000 characters I have to memorize and I only know like 20 of them.)

There are Season 3 images? I must check them out.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YDV » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:10 pm

Yay! It looks really spiffeh. >D

AB wrote:Doubt it. People usually write in their native language, like how neopets is written in Bringlish. (I just like making up words, okay?) so you can assume Erynn will countinue to talk in american english, and type that way.

D: Bringlish! I hate Bringlish. *pokes Bringlish* WE DO NOT NEED TO ADD RANDOM 'U's TO WORDS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT! NOR DO WE NEED TO INVENT WAYS TO SPELL DONUT AND PRONOUNCE THE LETTER Z.

I rest my case. xD;

Anyway. I have to ask... what is up with the like. Bloodstain. On the banner? xD Honestly it's kind of creepy...
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:20 pm

Whydeevee wrote:Yay! It looks really spiffeh. >D

AB wrote:Doubt it. People usually write in their native language, like how neopets is written in Bringlish. (I just like making up words, okay?) so you can assume Erynn will countinue to talk in american english, and type that way.

D: Bringlish! I hate Bringlish. *pokes Bringlish* WE DO NOT NEED TO ADD RANDOM 'U's TO WORDS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT! NOR DO WE NEED TO INVENT WAYS TO SPELL DONUT AND PRONOUNCE THE LETTER Z.

I rest my case. xD;

Anyway. I have to ask... what is up with the like. Bloodstain. On the banner? xD Honestly it's kind of creepy...

I KNOW! I asked the same thing. I think it would look better without it.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:38 pm

I like the bloodstain. xD
Gives the show an appearance of more maturity than it may or may not have. xDD

Honestly, I think I just like bloodstains in graphics. ^^;
Though IRL and in movies makes me sick... :|
</offtopicness>

I love the banner.
<3
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHA

I checked it out earlier and was like "why are some of the navigation buttons new but some old...and the banner is the same..and the new news post isn't there" But then I refreshed.

BWAHAHHA.

Great job, Ryn.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeremified » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:00 pm

Ooh, maybe I should start up a "best LF banner" contest among us Erynnists! Although I'm technically not an Erynnist yet. Whydeevee probably has requirements and stuff.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:56 am

Naw. All you have to do is run outside in the middle of the street and yell, "ERYNN PWNS YOUR MOTHER!!" That is all.

Ohyes Erynn, I looked at the main site and it's very pretty!! :D I like it and... did you add stuff to Ask Aelita? xD; So yeah. Anyway good job and have fun on the other side of the Atlantic! 8D
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:56 am

Lawney wrote:Naw. All you have to do is run outside in the middle of the street and yell, "ERYNN PWNS YOUR MOTHER!!" That is all.

Of course, if you don't feel like doing that, another forum will do. Though you will get odd looks.

S3 images? Must see them...
Carth offline

Postby Star Way » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:32 am

The s3 images are really boring IMO... just stuff from Lyoko. Taken from CL.fr, of course.

I didn't make an update about them because they didn't seem especially important.

As for the banner, I added the bloodstains because <s>they represent what happens to spammers around here</s> ...I 'unno, actually. They seemed strangely fitting somehow. I'm sorry not everyone likes them, but in this case I'm just going to say "tough beans" to you guys, because it's *my* banner artwork, and it's *my* decision on what to do with it. ^^
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Rail Runner » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 am

good morning erynn...and yes the blood stains are quite prolific..and cool...definitely a cool idea..take that spammers...I dont mind at all...hope you have a great day..:)
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:19 am

Star Way wrote:The s3 images are really boring IMO... just stuff from Lyoko. Taken from CL.fr, of course.

I didn't make an update about them because they didn't seem especially important.

As for the banner, I added the bloodstains because <s>they represent what happens to spammers around here</s> ...I 'unno, actually. They seemed strangely fitting somehow. I'm sorry not everyone likes them, but in this case I'm just going to say "tough beans" to you guys, because it's *my* banner artwork, and it's *my* decision on what to do with it. ^^

Of course, my Lady. Because you are Goddess. And that is what Goddess gets to do. xD;

.....You "unno"? D: The Brits are taking over your mind already!!
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:34 pm

Hey, what happened last night? Did LF go offline?
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:37 pm

Same thing happened to me too!

And do you know what it did? I was so bored, I looked up 'paranormal' on Wikipedia, and I eventually clicked around to this page about these kid/demon/vampire things with completely black eyes who try to get into your houses or cars and kill you. I didn't get to sleep till 11:30.

Funny what LF withdrawal can do to you...
Carth offline

Previous