Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Test-driving an RP Forum

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Test-driving an RP Forum

Postby Star Way » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:50 am

Yeah, there's a whole new category of forums for RPing. No, you are not hallucinating.

This is sort of a test to see if RPs will work out on the forum. (And to see if enough people are interested enough in forum RPs to make it work.)

Please read the rules of these new forums carefully. There aren't many.

P.S. Don't bother asking if you can be the mod of these new forums; if/when I decide they need one, NeoDude0 has dibs. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:33 am

Im not really into RP, so Ill just leave it as is.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:58 pm

I'm really not interested. All these things you keep adding does make the forum bigger, but I am afraid it is becoming too big.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:01 pm

No, that's just your head, x1.

It's a beta, meaning it can still be taken down. I'll wait a few more days, though.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:21 pm

No I'm just saying I don't believe all these things are necessary. I now find myself completely unable to figure out what's going on here. Recently, a lot of sections have been added, and it just seems it is growing too big; we now have a games section (though it is fun) and now 3 RP forums? (even if they are just beta)

...I'm just expressing my opinion about what it has become. Lyoko Freak is like...compare it to a small, new town. You're one of the first people there, and then some more people move in, and you like them. But then, the town decides to add an amusement park, factories, and lots more stores. Pretty soon, more and more people come, making this very small town crowded and polluted. Even though amusement parks are fun, it isn't a city and there isn't enough room. So then people start to move...

Please don't take this as an attack or assume I am angry. I am in a very good mood and just for once wanted to express my thoughts. So please don't come back saying I'm all wrong and angry or anything of the sort, because opinions can't be wrong; they are just that, opinions. And don't be mad at me, please, I'm very sad at this moment...

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:47 pm

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I think you're over-reacting a bit... the RPage is probably going to get deleted, and the games section was really nesessary I thought because we needed a new attraction. We aren't going to get 'big and polluted' and we aren't going to 'go TvTome'. I'm not stupid and I know where to stop when expanding a site, and I certainly know when something is just too much.

Don't worry about it (or whatever you're feeling), I can handle this.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:17 am

Well then, since you can handle it I thought I'd point out about some cussing out of BKO; in a poll option "secret link" thread by Rodri.
I'm sure you just overlooked it...

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:19 am

I saw it, and I let it slip. Oooooh, he said h-e-double hockey sticks!!!!11

How does that have anything to do with this issue anyway?

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:22 am

...No clue...

*sigh* *mumbles something about deception...or was it contraception?*

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:05 am

Edit that.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:12 am

Okay I'm sick of the RP forum. :P

Sorry NeoDude... looks like it didn't work out.

*deletes forum*

Also, this thread no longer has a purpose, so Ima lock its sorry butt. ;) (To x1: I feel like I offended you... I really apologize for that if I did. ^^)

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin