Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

Updated, At Last

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Updated, At Last

Postby Star Way » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:23 pm

So, I was looking over my site, and I realized how badly it was in need of a friendly update. So I decided to come back from my hiatus and update it.

There's nothing amazingly spectacular up. But, I fixed the gallery, which is up-and-running now, and the icon page is alive again too. I made a bad attempt at updating the 'about me' page, which, now instead of containing several paragraphs about things no one cares about, has a link to my personal site. xD; Enjoy, I guess.

I also finally deleted the interviews page. It was just kind of sitting there wasting space, and... yeah.

Anyway, from now on I will be making an effort to update this place more than every 2+ months. My hiatus is officially over, and LF is going to live, even if that means I have to stop being lazy and do some work. Yay!
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:31 pm

Mwahahaha....Yay.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Updated, At Last

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Star Way wrote:Anyway, from now on I will be making an effort to update this place more than every 2+ months. My hiatus is officially over, and LF is going to live, even if that means I have to stop being lazy and do some work. Yay!

You are so not lazy! You are definitely one hard and dedicated worker to have created this site and this forum. ^_^ A big pat on the back to you for all of the cool updates! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jazzy Josh » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:55 pm

YAY!!!

Just one problem, you didn't update the Front Page

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Star Way » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:48 pm

*g* Thanks, Mew! ^^

Lyoko is Cool wrote:YAY!!!

Just one problem, you didn't update the Front Page

Yes I did. :umm:
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:12 am

Star Way wrote:*g* Thanks, Mew! ^^

:D You're welcome! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Carth » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:51 am

Yay! Newness stuffs!

This is good, specialy cause you're the best Lyoko site out there that's actually in English. What the heck, you're the best Lyoko site out there.
Carth offline

Postby Jazzy Josh » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:43 pm

Meh, It wasn't Updated when I visited.

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Re: Updated, At Last

Postby TB3 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:48 pm

Star Way wrote:Anyway, from now on I will be making an effort to update this place more than every 2+ months. My hiatus is officially over, and LF is going to live, even if that means I have to stop being lazy and do some work. Yay!

GRRR! How many times must it be said Erynn - you, are, not, lazy! :D Look at what you have achieved through this site - heck, my father has expressed admiration for your achievement, as have nearly all of the active members!

That said though I'm glad to see you back, but the mods have done wonderful work in your absence - both you and your staff are a credit to this site - or the site is a credit to you guys! Paradox! :*D Meh - I confuse myself as much as I confuse others.

Hope you enjoyed your hiatus as well and that life as a 14-year-old is treating you well! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:10 pm

Carth_upon_a_star wrote:Yay! Newness stuffs!

This is good, specialy cause you're the best Lyoko site out there that's actually in English. What the heck, you're the best Lyoko site out there.

Aww, that's sweet of you to say. ^^ Although, I disagree with you-- LyokoCode still has LF beat by a mile or two. And I think there are at least a few other better sites, though they're all in French. (Unless there are some other good English CL sites that aren't just forums.)

I'd mention CL.com too, if it wasn't for the fact that I absolutely loathe them. xDD

(Although I really shouldn't be talking about that in the open. It's not a good idea to make enemies when you have a website, 'cause some of those enemies can be hackers. And that's bad.)

TB3 wrote:

GRRR! How many times must it be said Erynn - you, are, not, lazy! :D Look at what you have achieved through this site - heck, my father has expressed admiration for your achievement, as have nearly all of the active members!

That said though I'm glad to see you back, but the mods have done wonderful work in your absence - both you and your staff are a credit to this site - or the site is a credit to you guys! Paradox! :*D Meh - I confuse myself as much as I confuse others.

Hope you enjoyed your hiatus as well and that life as a 14-year-old is treating you well! :)

Ahh, you're too kind to me/us. :3 The mods really have been doing a fabulous job, too... :D

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Shi_Min_Xi » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:18 pm

YAY!!!! UPDATES!!!!!!!! (I'll stop now....)

Even still Erynn, WE believe that LF is the best (or atleast one of the best if you refuse to beleive it (eek! Dont' hurt me..)) and that's pretty good considering we have over 500 members...

Our mods are the elite, you made good choices Erynn and you and Katie are awesome admins. You guys rock!...
Habataku mono wo mukaeru sora/Shihaisareru no wo osoreyashinai/Akogareru mabayusa wa/Subete wo kaeru tame ni/Dare mo yurusazu ni/Doko he yukeru darou?

The sky greets those who fly,I don't fear of being controlled/The dazzling brightness that I aspire for is to change everything/I cannot forgive anyone, where can I go?

-Doubt & Trust, access

Note: Avatar is from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Watch it. It is made of win.
Shi_Min_Xi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremie Lover » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:26 pm

Thanks Star way for updates :D

Also Starway on my forum (CLFF) , I added a URL to your site. Is that alright?

Here's what I wrote:

LyokoFreak , run by Starway AKA Erynn is the most popular Code Lyoko site and forum to date. She has many things in her forum like the Code Lyoko voice actors.

Here are her site URLs:

To Site ~ Lyokofreak

To Forum ~ Lyokofreak Forum
I Was Sissi Delmas Lover
Jeremie Lover offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 pm

Like MewBerries said... Your not lazy. :) Thanks for being such a great site owner! =p
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member