Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Forum Ranks

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators


Postby 4lpha0mega » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:06 am

well it seems the ranks are different, what are the new ranks then?
User avatar
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:59 pm
Location: Behind you...

Postby Star Way » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:45 am

Yep, they're different now... but I'm not gonna tell you what they all are. :P
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
User avatar
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm

Postby 4lpha0mega » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:08 pm

...well at a rough guess

0-4 new kid
5-50 teachers pet
51-150 freind of lyoko team
151-250 lyoko team member
251-500 star fighter
501-1000 lyoko freak
1001+ senior member

any of them close?
User avatar
4lpha0mega offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:59 pm
Location: Behind you...

Postby Star Way » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:29 pm

That's mostly it, yeah.

After 2000 posts your image changes to Post Whore though, lol.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
User avatar
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm

Postby MY85 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:39 pm

Star Way wrote:That's mostly it, yeah.

After 2000 posts your image changes to Post Whore though, lol.


Haa!! I think that would fit well for that one who posted more.

And post whore should be only for the first place. Poor Yizzy, special member (one of the first) and getting whore rank!! XD
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
User avatar
MY85 offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11339
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 pm

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:18 pm

Dude....YIS is in first place. Since the moderators don't count anymore...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby Star Way » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:25 pm

lol, you guys count. You just don't get to see your ranks change anymore.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
User avatar
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm

Postby Star Way » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:56 pm

Some of you who have been on and loyal to this forum for a long time may notice a small change in your user rank...
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
User avatar
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm

Postby Arcangel613 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:12 pm

how sad, ;__; I'm still a new kid BUT I WILL BECOME A LYOKO TEAM MEMBER MARK MY WORDS!! thank you(I had to much sugar)
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Image
User avatar
Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:16 pm

Raven_613 wrote:how sad, ;__; I'm still a new kid BUT I WILL BECOME A LYOKO TEAM MEMBER MARK MY WORDS!! thank you(I had to much sugar)


You're the teacher's b**ch... I mean, pet. J/k....
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
User avatar
MY85 offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11339
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 pm

Postby Arcangel613 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:20 pm

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:You're the teacher's b**ch... I mean, pet. J/k....


not funny jerk, it changed as soon as I typed that message.
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Image
User avatar
Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:26 pm

Raven_613 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:You're the teacher's b**ch... I mean, pet. J/k....


not funny jerk, it changed as soon as I typed that message.


Okay, TB....
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
User avatar
MY85 offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11339
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 pm

Postby Cecilia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:49 pm

xD I'm still a lowly pet...but I've been a member for about...6 days? o.O I'm proud of myself, and for me, post quantity isn't nearly as important as post quality.
Image
User avatar
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Lost

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:xD I'm still a lowly pet...but I've been a member for about...6 days? o.O I'm proud of myself, and for me, post quantity isn't nearly as important as post quality.


Well put! :) The quality of a post is very important, indeed! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Image
Image
User avatar
Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: Rainbow Cloud ^_^

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:14 pm

Lol, not like I care, but...Rodri is catching up to me...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby Little Vili » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:30 pm

yeah, he's like 300 posts behind...just dont be like me and joe back on tvtome and post tag out ways to happiness (though we managed to remain on topic most of the time...but there were some spamful moments). I feel really behind you guys...how do you get on so much?
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Image
User avatar
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: Finding that one place I can be at peace at.

Postby Cecilia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:32 pm

(I know this post isn't directed to me)

Some people have faster connections/more free time/nicer parents (if they live at home)/more money/etc.

o.O It's just weird like that.
Image
User avatar
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Lost

Postby bduddy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:51 pm

Wow, it's funny looking at this topic and seeing people talk about 200 posts when they have thousands now... Of course, I'm one to talk b/c I don't even have 20, but...
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:20 pm
Location: Nowhere (California)

Postby Stephen (x1) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:19 am

...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby Exploder » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:49 am

x1 wrote:I know, I have a forum too.

But go on google maps, and you can zoom in to like on top of your house on a sattelite image. Scary.


lol, if you go to where Area 51 is, and you zoom in, it has little dots like "top secret". Lol, i was laughing out loud when I sawe that.
User avatar
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:10 pm

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:17 am

x1 wrote:...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!


Hahaha!! And to think you had like 800 posts advantage from me the first days... :P

Wanna raise post count? Talk and reply to Dylan. Lol. Wait, spamming ain't that good always.

Cecilia wrote:Some people have faster connections/more free time/nicer parents (if they live at home)/more money/etc.

o.O It's just weird like that.


Faster Connections: At very late time...

More free time: I'm so vague. I waste my free time at LF, lol (I'm lifeless:(, but that's for several reasons). And I do have the pc at my room. :)

Nicer parents: I don't live with my dad, and he started to dislike me since I had a SNES (he bought it for me at Xmas '92, lol... *sheds tear for good old SNES*). Even more when Internet appeared. And if my mother could walk (Sanji knows a little bit from what I've told him, if he ever reads this), she would take the comp away from me. My mom could be worse than Malcolm's mother, really.

More money: I wish I had more. I can't get everything I want, disgracefully. I'm not like most of you that can still beg your parents to get all kinds of stuff. And be glad for living in the States, because the material possesions you have, you would hardly get them in other countries, or get them at a higher price and with lack of variety. If my dad gave me a credit card... he'd be broke. Lmao...

Sounds weird?

Lyokoaddict wrote:
x1 wrote:I know, I have a forum too.

But go on google maps, and you can zoom in to like on top of your house on a sattelite image. Scary.


lol, if you go to where Area 51 is, and you zoom in, it has little dots like "top secret". Lol, i was laughing out loud when I sawe that.


Are you guys talking about Google Earth?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
User avatar
MY85 offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 11339
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 pm

Postby Little Vili » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:12 am

x1 wrote:...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!


simply get on more...though, its not always that simple
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Image
User avatar
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: Finding that one place I can be at peace at.

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:50 am

Little Vili wrote:
x1 wrote:...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!


simply get on more...though, its not always that simple


Pretty much not an option at this time.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8683
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:52 pm

Postby Arcangel613 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:27 pm

x1 wrote:...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!


Ya know one of the moderators at titansgo.net is so sick of people worrying about their post count, they started threatning people that they would put their post count at -9999 if they didn't shut up about it, can you really do that? (don't try it on me please I beg of you I'm just curious)
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Image
User avatar
Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby Star Way » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:45 pm

Raven_613 wrote:
x1 wrote:...O_O NO RODRI DON'T PASS ME IN POST COUNT!!


Ya know one of the moderators at titansgo.net is so sick of people worrying about their post count, they started threatning people that they would put their post count at -9999 if they didn't shut up about it, can you really do that? (don't try it on me please I beg of you I'm just curious)


I don't know about other forums, but with this software you can't.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
User avatar
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:02 pm

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron