Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 am

Forum Downtime

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby MY85 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:31 pm

TB3 wrote:I just had a bit of downtime as well - nothing serious though

My time estimate might be wrong... but at least I can feel glad that my pc wasn't being a b***h.

Back to normality, okay peeps?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Hmm... weirdness. I'll look into it.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:44 pm

It seems that the forum was down today hours ago. I just got access to it now. And I know many people had problems with accessing the forum and the entire site.

I know only Erynn can fix it (no one else has MySQL access to the LF server), but she's busy with her personal life right now. There was a 408 problem, IIRC.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby lyokowarriorteen20010 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:10 pm

Yeah I thought my cable modem was messing with me.
Blank slate soon to be wrote on.

lyokowarriorteen20010 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:46 am

I definitely had trouble getting onto LF...but I got on a bit ago and it seems fine...I hope you get things back to normal..you guys get things working very quickly, and for that I am grateful.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:11 pm

The forum's going down in just a moment for upgrades. This will finally fix the quoting problem! :)

Edit: All done. Sorry for any inconvenience, as I realize some of you were in the middle of writing posts when the forum shut down. (And since downtime was so long.. I can't wait to get a faster internet connection!)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:03 pm

Star Way wrote:The forum's going down in just a moment for upgrades. This will finally fix the quoting problem! :)

Edit: All done. Sorry for any inconvenience, as I realize some of you were in the middle of writing posts when the forum shut down. (And since downtime was so long.. I can't wait to get a faster internet connection!)

Testing without disabling HTML in this post... yay??

Great... now I'll use the left click less than I did during this qoute problem time. Nice fixing...
MY85 offline

Previous