Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am

Forum Messing Up?

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby DL » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:11 pm

Gino24 wrote:
More things than we could have done back at TvTome or TV.com, a reason why many ex-Tomers love Lyoko Freak. Still, we don't have them all, and 3 ex-Tomers got banned (in their former Tvtome names: enkigilbert21, Dylan0513 and Oddboy).

Have you seen Mewberries151's TvTome Group pic? Go see it... at Fan Art section

Really, Dylan got banned AGAIN!? They took him off TV.com and now he got banned here as well. I remember Oddboy, he was a cool kid back then, with all his big threads. I wonder what he could do to get banned off of here, now enkigilbert21 I never heard of...but again I had a lot of members on different boards.

Mewberries however I do remember, she was a awesome member, one of the best in my book, and I'm going to see the TvTome Group Pic, in the art board right?

It is Lord Gino!! All hail!! sorry refex...oh Oboy got banned cause he had turned into well not such a good guy. THE GROUP PIC IS DONE!?!?! Nice.

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:16 pm

Gino24 wrote:
Have you seen Mewberries151's TvTome Group pic? Go see it... at Fan Art section

Mewberries however I do remember, she was a awesome member, one of the best in my book, and I'm going to see the TvTome Group Pic, in the art board right?

*blushes* My goodness! That's a such a very kind thing to say! ^.^ Thanks very much for the compliments, and the comment you left about the group pic! Thanks again! :D

DL wrote:THE GROUP PIC IS DONE!?!?! Nice.

Yep! It's all finished! :) You're in it too, DarkLord! ;)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:28 pm

Okay, I'm going to lock this just because I believe this topic is no longer entirely necessary, and it seems things are beginning to shift topic anyway. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Previous