Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm

FAQ

Forum and website news. This forum can contain important information that concerns you, so make sure you read our updates.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

FAQ

Postby Star Way » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 pm

I've been working on adding a small FAQ for a while now, and I finally got it up. *Please,* even if you're a first-timer to the site, read through it. Thank you. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Odd22 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:20 pm

I'd love to help you pay i was wondering is it credit card, debit, check, casg or any of these.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Star Way » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:21 pm

I'm pretty sure the only way you can do it is by PayPal. ^__^; Even if you can't do that, thank you SO MUCH for being interested. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Odd22 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:28 pm

I tried, but I will have to wait for a while to do that, maybe around chrismas, I am postive I wil be able to use credit agian then.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member