Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:37 pm

If the Tony Hawk games had a Code Lyoko scenario...

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

If the Tony Hawk games had a Code Lyoko scenario...

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:28 pm

...how would the level be? I'm gonna assume it's the whole Kadic scenario and the factory as well.

Objectives:
High Score: 50000 points.
Pro Score: 100000 points.
Sick Score: 150000 points.
Uber Score: 400000 points.
Skate: The S on Jeremie's room. The K at the pool. The A at the rooftop. The T at the ladders and the E at the wires (like when Jim got shocked at Season 1).

Release Kiwi: Wallride the doors of the dorms to open the room where Kiwi is held in a cage. Find the key that is somewhere around the school (somewhere high around the pool) to open the cage. Time limit: 2 minutes.

Knock down the geeks: Knock down the guys with glasses that are located around Kadic. There are like 10 of them. Time limit: 2 minutes.

Help Team Lyoko: Recollect 5 beer barrels around the school, then get to a classroom where there is no student around and leave the bombs around. Also make precaution that no Kadic teacher observs you doing this mission. This is for distraction of teachers for Team Lyoko to escape to the Factory. Time limit: Two minutes.

Find Jeremie's homework: Some bullies stole his homework. And the homework pieces got divided by 5. You got 2 minutes to find the bullies and give back the homework to Jeremie before it's too late.

Noseblunt for CPR: At the pool, grind on the pole where there's a barrel to knock down Jim. You only got 30 seconds for it before he does the CPR to Ulrich.

Obey the Oddmeister: At one point, you get to see Odd. Talk to him. Then a miniskate park will appear and you will have to perform the tricks Odd yells. Time limit: 2 minutes.

More ideas later... hope you like it.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline