Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 am

Happy 10th Birthday CL!

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Happy 10th Birthday CL!

Postby TB3 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 am

'Okay, are we rolling?'

'Yeah, but we're upside down.'

'Hello fellow students of Kadic Junior High. Your Ace Reporters, Milly and Tamiya are here to bring you an exclusive for today's school news and it's really big, for tonight is the big night, the night of our TENTH ANNIVERSARY!'

Yes guys, it's been ten years (and a day).

Ten years and a day ago, our fandom was born. On this day, Teddygozilla aired, on this day, Milly and Tamiya welcomed us to 'Kadic Junior High' and we met those weird, wild and wonderful characters we so adore.

So celebrate guys - let's reflect and celebrate that Code Lyoko is still rolling after ten years. The good folks over at cl.fr have even scooped together some awesome birthday presents for the whole fandom to enjoy.

So kick back, relax, and to Jeremie, Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita, Odd, William, Sissi, Franz, Anthea, Jim, Xana, the Monsters, Milly, Tamiya, Hiroki, Rosa, Jean-Pierre, Thomas Jolivet, Professor Hornet, Project Carthage, the supercomputer, Laura and everyone at Kadic and elsewhere...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy 10th Birthday CL!

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:06 am

A very happy birthday indeed! It's amazing to see that there's still support for such an old show, and (at least on Tumblr) the fanbase is quite strong.

I saw this yesterday, and only now thought to actually post it. It's definitely a bit of a poignant Tumblr-style imageset, but it does really capture everything. Credit to lyokococo.

I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Re: Happy 10th Birthday CL!

Postby Tangent128 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 pm

(I'm not dead!)

Happy belated 10th birthday, CL!

I'll... probably catch up with season 1 of CLE this year. Or most of it. Blargle backlogs grumble mumble.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter