Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am

Bangoo Planet

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Bangoo Planet

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 am

From WorldScreen:
CANNES: The VOD market is an alluring one for Moonscoop, according to Lionel Marty, the company’s president of worldwide distribution.

Moonscoop recently launched a French-language video-on-demand service in the U.S., Bangoo Planet, “which is attracting a great deal of interest,” says Marty. “We will be looking to enter into more distribution deals for our VOD platforms Bangoo and Kabillion, which are performing very well in their respective markets,” he adds. “In addition, we will be looking to further establish our kids’ properties.”
Moonscoop is presenting Code Lyoko Evolution, the newest version of the Cody Lyoko animated action series. “With Code Lyoko Evolution, we are taking the property to a new level, with a hybrid of live action with CGI-animated sequences—the first time we have introduced live action into the show,” notes Marty. The company is also offering up new episodes of Chloe’s Closet as well as season two of Casper’s Scare School, about the famous friendly ghost.

Does this mean we will have our season 5 sooner than we thought?
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Bangoo Planet

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 pm

The rumors I've seen so far indicate a Q1 2013 release, so chances are the French version will come out then. There are teams of dedicated subbers that'll sub it into English, I'm sure of it.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Re: Bangoo Planet

Postby Carth » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:The rumors I've seen so far indicate a Q1 2013 release, so chances are the French version will come out then. There are teams of dedicated subbers that'll sub it into English, I'm sure of it.

That's what I'm hoping, though I wouldn't doubt that an English version would end up on that platform.

I do know there are teams of French subbers out there - there was a whole gang that did/is still doing the Wakfu franchise. Do we know of anyone in the fandom that's bilingual?
Carth offline