Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 am

where to find

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

where to find

Postby Odd22 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 pm

im sure this has been brought up alot, but i havent been on this site in about 2 years. i want to watch the series again. anyone know where i can find all the episodes?
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SilverPrince » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 am

Well, the episodes are up on iTunes. Last I heard, they had seasons 1-3.

Of course, if you want to watch the series again, that's what you should do. You definitely should not download anything illegally, and you definitely shouldn't look at this thread.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd22 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:59 pm

your right i shouldnt download anything illegally, and i definatly wont look at that thread
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheLQ » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

SilverPrince wrote:Well, the episodes are up on iTunes. Last I heard, they had seasons 1-3.

Of course, if you want to watch the series again, that's what you should do. You definitely should not download anything illegally, and you definitely shouldn't look at this thread.

Yea that thread is a ton more questionable now that Seasons 1 - 3 can be bought legally now. Season 4 though is still not as questionable.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter