Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am

Supercomputer's Interface simulation

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Supercomputer's Interface simulation

Postby desincarnation » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:58 am

I have a feeling there already was a discussion about that before, just can't find it... Anyway, I visited codelyoko.fr today and found this piece of news about a new version of supercomputer's interface in Flash! http://www.codelyoko.fr/lirenews-1067.cl I didn't have time to download it and test it yet, but judging by the presentation on Youtube here and the screenshots on veterans.codelyokounited forum, it looks incredibly accurate and overall awesome :)
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Re: Supercomputer's Interface simulation

Postby PhortyTwo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am

desincarnation wrote:I have a feeling there already was a discussion about that before, just can't find it... Anyway, I visited codelyoko.fr today and found this piece of news about a new version of supercomputer's interface in Flash! http://www.codelyoko.fr/lirenews-1067.cl I didn't have time to download it and test it yet, but judging by the presentation on Youtube here and the screenshots on veterans.codelyokounited forum, it looks incredibly accurate and overall awesome :)

Being that a lot of Code Lyoko stuff is in French, and I'm notoriously bad IRL for not being able to learn a second language, it's very difficult for me to use stuff like this. Quite honestly, my crowning achievement is translating the first episode.

However, the language of computer code is universal, so we'll see how this turns out for me.
PhortyTwo offline
New Kid
New Kid