Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Stuff a Code Lyoko Fan Will Do (Season 2 Edition)

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Stuff a Code Lyoko Fan Will Do (Season 2 Edition)

Postby G-Force » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:29 pm

Well since we already have a list on the main page already, I thought it was about time to update the thing with season 2 goodness. Now let's get this thing started!

1. Endlessly search every CD store and website for an album by the Subsonics
2. Hope that your PE teacher does not know CPR incase you black out in their presence
3. You no longer feel flattered whenever you recieved a surprise gift, instead you're now downright fearful of them.
4. Forget about rabies shots! You make sure that your dog has an anti-zombie vaccine so that you don't get infected incase you get bitten by him.
5. You think you can take a wrench/pipe/broom strick to the head and can get up minutes later as if nothing has happened.
6. You take the comment of "Walking Stomach" as a compliment
7. You search e-bay hoping someone has made a pair of XANA contacts
8. Now that XANA can possess any human he wishes to, you've become even MORE paranoid.
Last edited by G-Force on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Search for a Subsonics album, lol!

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby bduddy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:56 pm

9. Watch electrical outlets very, very carefully.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Re: Stuff a Code Lyoko Fan Will Do (Season 2 Edition)

Postby HvonM » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:45 pm

G-Force wrote:1. Endlessly search every CD store and website for an album by the Subsonics

The Subsonics are an actual band, you know. Consult the following link. http://www.subsonics.net/
I just don't think their music is quite the same as the CL stuff.

10. Try to learn Penchak Silat
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:18 am

HvonM wrote:
G-Force wrote:1. Endlessly search every CD store and website for an album by the Subsonics

The Subsonics are an actual band, you know. Consult the following link. http://www.subsonics.net/
I just don't think their music is quite the same as the CL stuff.

Now that's insanely spooky...that's almost as surreal as finding a band called the "Pop-Rock Progressives"...or the "Fox Trot Fanatics" even. XD Their music's pretty cool all the same though. ^_^

Anyway...

11) Buy one of those hovercraft kits, build it, and style it to look like Yumi's OverWing.

XD
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:26 am

12) Comparing Odd to Marty McFly, because of their hoverboards. (In McFly's case, check Back To The Future 2 and 3)
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:41 am

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:12) Comparing Odd to Marty McFly, because of their hoverboards. (In McFly's case, check Back To The Future 2 and 3)

:D

13) Comparing Ulrich to Marty McFly because of the spooky parallel in "The Chips Are Down". ;)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:44 am

G-Force wrote:7. You search e-bay hopping someone has made a pair of XANA contacts

14) Finding XArNette sunglAsses (merging XANA with Arnette), or Ray Xana (changing Ray Ban) at the Sunglass Hut.

15) Look around for a CL Monopoly board... instead of the Go To Jail card, go to Carthage. Okay, I'll make a thread of this...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:59 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:15) Look around for a CL Monopoly board... instead of the Go To Jail card, go to Carthage. Okay, I'll make a thread of this...

Or "Trapped in the Digital Void". XD Cool idea! A CL Monopoly board! :D

16) You check toy stores just to see if a CL action figure has been released early accidentally. ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YDV » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:43 pm

17.) You occasionally *cough* check the airwaves to see if Un Monde Sans Danger has made it to radio yet.

18.) You've already somehow gotten the new "going to the factory/lyoko/carthage" music to be the ringtone for your cell phone (which has a custom-made season two faceplate)

19.) If there's a kissing scandal at your school, you calmly explain to everyone that it's merely the work of a materialized polymorph program created by a demonic artificial intelligence from France bent on world domination by messing with peoples' social lives. (and that soon a geek, a soccer player, a Japanese goth, a wannabe comedian/artist, and a girl from a digital world will deactivate the tower and send us back in time so no one will remember anyway.)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:49 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:17.) You occasionally *cough* check the airwaves to see if Un Monde Sans Danger has made it to radio yet.

18.) You've already somehow gotten the new "going to the factory/lyoko/carthage" music to be the ringtone for your cell phone (which has a custom-made season two faceplate)

19.) If there's a kissing scandal at your school, you calmly explain to everyone that it's merely the work of a materialized polymorph program created by a demonic artificial intelligence from France bent on world domination by messing with peoples' social lives. (and that soon a geek, a soccer player, a Japanese goth, a wannabe comedian/artist, and a girl from a digital world will deactivate the tower and send us back in time so no one will remember anyway.)

Random Passer-by: Couldn't he just bring back Mumm-Ra or something?

XANA: Mumm-Ra, huh? *makes note*
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Arcangel613 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:30 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Now that's insanely spooky...that's almost as surreal as finding a band called the "Pop-Rock Progressives"...or the "Fox Trot Fanatics" even. XD Their music's pretty cool all the same though. ^_^
XD

Not as weird as the band called Hot waffles

20:you and your friend have paper cutouts of Xanas symbol and you are planning on taping them to your forehead so you can act evil for the day
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby Little Vili » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:10 pm

21: Try endlessly to find an anti virus for aelita. so that I may live with her for the rest of my life...

did I say that out loud?
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:29 pm

22) Arriving to school guided by your two parents.

23) Try to pour water on someone's head, to see if something ever grows. (Like comparing Sissi to a plant)
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:31 pm

24) You avoid CPR courses at all costs...along with pools and diving boards. (Just where Swimmies or LifeJackets all the time...it's far safer...and oh so stylish. :D )

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:45 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:24) You avoid CPR courses at all costs...along with pools and diving boards. (Just where Swimmies or LifeJackets all the time...it's far safer...and oh so stylish. :D )

Only if you're Ulrich Stern, the CL characther. I don't think the LF member would reject doing CPR on sexy women... unless he's married (I think he isn't), but whatever...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:54 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:24) You avoid CPR courses at all costs...along with pools and diving boards. (Just where Swimmies or LifeJackets all the time...it's far safer...and oh so stylish. :D )

Only if you're Ulrich Stern, the CL characther.

Or if you're paranoid about creepy life guards...or Jim appearing out of nowhere. XD

25) You make poems for your Valentine on St. Valentines Day...and they do indeed rhyme. *snickers insanely* :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:09 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

Only if you're Ulrich Stern, the CL characther.

Or if you're paranoid about creepy life guards...or Jim appearing out of nowhere. XD

True... the creepy life guards. Those who aren't straight and those who are drunk at work. XD

She also wrote:25) You make poems for your Valentine on St. Valentines Day...and they do indeed rhyme. *snickers insanely* :D

Hey... haven't tried that thing in years. In LatinAmerica, we know Feb. 14th as Boyfriends day, Lovers Day, whatever you wanna call it. The Valentine Card thing is just something... optional.
MY85 offline

Postby bduddy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:34 am

26. You throw away or burn all of your presents because they might be infected.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:49 am

27) You own a Mister Puck doll...and you regularly take him with you when you go for a walk in the garden. ^^

28.) You've bought a hoodie like the one Aelita now wears: Pink with cool little pom-pom tassles. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:28 am

Mewberries151 wrote:27) You own a Mister Puck doll...and you regularly take him with you when you go for a walk in the garden. ^^

28.) You've bought a hoodie like the one Aelita now wears: Pink with cool little pom-pom tassles. :D

Wonder how long before they do an 'Aelita gets accused of shop-lifting' plot?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyn » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:11 am

Mewberries151 wrote:27) You own a Mister Puck doll...and you regularly take him with you when you go for a walk in the garden. ^^

^ Working on both of mine as we speak. At least the hoodie. I haven't made a doll before and it's really hard (IMO)... xD

Shoplifting... XD That would be so great.

29: You immediatly drew connections between the animal class "Scyphozoa" (The group of Cnidarians that contains true Jellyfish) and the Schizozoa (One of the producers must have been doing their homework...).

30. You say "Stubborn as a fool." instead of mule.
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby YDV » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:12 pm

Lyn wrote:

^ Working on both of mine as we speak. At least the hoodie. I haven't made a doll before and it's really hard (IMO)... xD

Shoplifting... XD That would be so great.

29: You immediatly drew connections between the animal class "Scyphozoa" (The group of Cnidarians that contains true Jellyfish) and the Schizozoa (One of the producers must have been doing their homework...).

30. You say "Stubborn as a fool." instead of mule.

Dude.. its called Skipizoa on the show.

:rofl: shoplifting.. i can so see that happening
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:18 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Dude.. its called Skipizoa on the show.

^^; We've yet to get an official spelling on it yet, so it's anyone's guess. Personally, I keep hearing "Scithizoa", but I could easily be mistaken too. X)

Lyn wrote:

XD Sweet! I'm still in the process of making an Ulrich plush and an Odd plush...I've yet to start either of those projects though, due to the fact that I have no experience in doll making either. ^^ But I want a CL plush... :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next