Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:36 pm

Stuff a Code Lyoko Fan Will Do (Season 2 Edition)

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:37 pm

TB3 wrote:Aelita is thrown in a police cell and left overnight to consider her crimes against society.

POLICE BRUTALITY!

Next day Principal Delm@$$ - oh, sorry Delmas arrives with the other kids to pay bail.

OFFICER: Very good sir, all we need now is her date of birth, passport, home adress, national insurance number and we can let her go.

(Kids all palm their foreheads - their very big foreheads).

ODD: S**t!

:D

Sorry TB3, but this isn't BKO.

Edit: Added the * to the insult. Orginally, it didn't had the * on it.
Last edited by MY85 on Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby YDV » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:50 pm

I want an Aelita hoodie...

30.) You dared someone to see if they actually expel people for putting love posters all over the school.

31.) You keep looking for the perfect gel to make your hair stick up like Odd's (and the search continues...)

32.) You are very, very wary of strange pink necklaces.

33.) You still wonder why they're allowed to say "sex appeal" on a TV Y7 show-- you just haven't gotten around to writing that letter yet.

34.) You've made dozens of fan art drawings showng what Jeremie looked like in Lyoko... and have actually created one with the 3D image editing program you affectionately call "The Lyoko-tizer"
Last edited by YDV on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:00 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:I want an Aelita hoodie...

30.) You dared someone to see if they actually expel people for putting love posters all over the school.

31.) You keep looking for the perfect gel to make your hair stick up like Odd's (and the search continues...)

32.) You are very, very wary of strange pink necklaces.

33.) You still wonder why they're allowed to say "sex appeal" on a TV Y7 show-- you just haven't gotten around to writing that letter yet.

34.) You've made dozens of fan art drawings showng what Jeremie looked like in Lyoko... and haveactually created one with the 3D image editing program you affectionately call "The Lyoko-tizer"

Also, Sissy said sexy.
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Lyn » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:02 pm

Your De-Virtualization wrote:Dude.. its called Skipizoa on the show.

I can't spell- It's my worst skill, so I could easily be wrong. I wish they would put to official spelling on a website or on thw show or something. This has been bugging me. I saw "Scyphozoa" om Wikipedia, and I like it since it's the closest to "Scyphozoa" :D

I wish they'd hurry up and make that cosplay stuff they talked about... I can't find any clothes I could alter. >.>

35. You argue about the proper spelling of the Scyphozoa/Scithizoa/Skipizoa/etc.
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:17 pm

*laughs at #34* :*D

Lyn wrote:35. You argue about the proper spelling of the Scyphozoa/Scithizoa/Skipizoa/etc.

XD Perfect! ^_^

36. You wish your own scanner worked as well as the Super Computer's do. (Why do the normal ones eat colors? )
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:34 am

TB3 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:27) You own a Mister Puck doll...and you regularly take him with you when you go for a walk in the garden. ^^

28.) You've bought a hoodie like the one Aelita now wears: Pink with cool little pom-pom tassles. :D

Wonder how long before they do an 'Aelita gets accused of shop-lifting' plot?

Aelita is thrown in a police cell and left overnight to consider her crimes against society.

POLICE BRUTALITY!

Next day Principal Delm@$$ - oh, sorry Delmas arrives with the other kids to pay bail.

OFFICER: Very good sir, all we need now is her date of birth, passport, home adress, national insurance number and we can let her go.

(Kids all palm their foreheads - their very big foreheads).

ODD: Shit!

:D

Oh please. They'll have that covered, surely.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:36 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:33.) You still wonder why they're allowed to say "sex appeal" on a TV Y7 show-- you just haven't gotten around to writing that letter yet.

Heh. Personally, I hope you don't...
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:01 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Oh please. They'll have that covered, surely.

Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed it. TB3, if you read this, please don't ignore this post and edit the insult. It's against the rules.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:12 pm

TB3 wrote:Post edited, as requested - I'm not sure what I did wrong but I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I was just saying to put the * on that s word. Like s**t. Get it? I didn't meant to eerase the entire post.

TB3 also wrote:PS. Like the new avatar Bloodyone.

Thanks.
MY85 offline

Postby DL » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:00 pm

dude he is right your new avatar kicks butt...

37)try to use an electrical current to posess someone

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:14 pm

38. Perfeccionate your slam dunk skills on basketball.

39. Try more street skating than vert skating.
MY85 offline

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:16 pm

???

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby MY85 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:19 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:???

If that's because of my last post, then for Nº38 check Explorations, when Odd gets beaten up when he's about to get his hiands on that switch. For Nº39 check Mister Puck. Odd performs a 5-0 grind briefly (more like kissing the rail) and Ulrich did a Tailslide.
MY85 offline

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:21 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

If that's because of my last post, then for Nº38 check Explorations, when Odd gets beaten up when he's about to get his hiands on that switch. For Nº39 check Mister Puck. Odd performs a 5-0 grind briefly (more like kissing the rail) and Ulrich did a Tailslide.

Barely related to Code Lyoko.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:00 pm

TB3 wrote:
Dylan0513 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

Barely related to Code Lyoko.

I support Bloodyone here - I've seen screencaps of some of the skateboarding stunts and recon I'd be copying them if I could actually skateboard. They are pretty sweet.

I'm just saying, it's stretching it a little bit.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Previous