Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Sissi's original clothes in real life.

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Sissi's original clothes in real life.

Postby Taelia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm trying to figure out if an outfit like Sissi's original outfit like here<--http://img.codelyoko.fr/galeries/25_code_terre/Code_Terre_092.jpg) exists and can be purchasable.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rho » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:23 pm

....seriously?
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby green » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Uh... I'm sure you could find some very good cosplay tutorials online if you'd be willing to do some sewing.
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm

But I want to buy real life versions.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rho » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 am

...I highly doubt CL was popular enough anywhere to spawn real-life clothing modeled after that of the characters..
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby knifey » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 am

Why does Taelia keep on mating individual threads for clothing?

I'd ask if it should be all in one topic, but them I'm sure members other than Taelia would start getting bothered by my online presence here

If you want to find the outfit, look on google. but I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up. Code Lyoko probably isn't as popular as Naruto or other animes to have people mass produce the clothing and sell them to fans. Sorry to rain on your parade.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby PurpleEinstein » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

For the shirt, you could get a pink tight fitted t-shirt, and iron on a yellow heart.

for pants get some burgendy corduroy jeans, and the same color shirt!
The past creates the future, depending on how hard you work in the present, that effort becomes your past, and that connects to your future
--Palmer, Pokemon: DP Galactic Battle; Historical Mystery Tour
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm thinking more along the lines of denim flare jeans for the pants.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm

knifey wrote:Why does Taelia keep on mating individual threads for clothing?

I'd ask if it should be all in one topic, but them I'm sure members other than Taelia would start getting bothered by my online presence here

If you want to find the outfit, look on google. but I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up. Code Lyoko probably isn't as popular as Naruto or other animes to have people mass produce the clothing and sell them to fans. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Meh let her. Shes the only one posting in this section anyway. Forums deader then JFK.

....Too Soon?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby xiaozanghou » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am

Step 1: Get a pink shirt two sizes too small and iron on the heart design. ~15$
Step 2: Go to a cheap clubwear store to get a headband and a really short skirt. ~10$
Step 3: Go to goodwill and get a pair of purple stretch velvet flares because nobody in their right mind keeps those for more than a week ~15$

For 40$, you are now Sissi, enjoy
╭☆★☆
http://cl-evolved.com/
╰★☆★
xiaozanghou offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: they asked me where i planned to go then i pointed at the stars and said i haven't really chose

Postby knifey » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 am

D.T. Evolution wrote:
knifey wrote:Why does Taelia keep on mating individual threads for clothing?

Meh let her. Shes the only one posting in this section anyway. Forums deader then JFK.

....Too Soon?
Perfect timing, since it took me forever to check this section since I've posted.

So I assume that there aren't any [local] sewing areas making a Sissi costume, unless there might happen to be one in France, I would guess.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby jym1 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm

xiaozanghou wrote:Step 1: Get a pink shirt two sizes too small and iron on the heart design. ~15$
Step 2: Go to a cheap clubwear store to get a headband and a really short skirt. ~10$
Step 3: Go to goodwill and get a pair of purple stretch velvet flares because nobody in their right mind keeps those for more than a week ~15$

For 40$, you are now Sissi, enjoy

got a similar formula for Aeilita S1 lyoko outfit?
can you include how to find a girl willing to wear it and dye her hair pink
I actually batted around the idea of trying to make Lyoko character plushies, but my sewing skills only go as far as repairing a lost button
I'd love to see fan made dolls

fake edit: wait...what does that have to do with the OP? I forget, but it seemed relevant at the time (before I started switching tabs mid post)
jym1 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

If I had more time, I'd open up a clothing commission, but I'm swamped with college work.

You could always try putting up an alchemy request on Etsy, but the work tends to be all over the place in quality.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline