Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 pm

Did you ever eat something when watching Code Lyoko?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Did you ever eat something when watching Code Lyoko?

Postby ArgentDandelion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

This is a random topic, but why not? Activity should be bolstered somehow.

When Code Lyoko came on television, were you eating something? What did you eat? Alternatively, do you have certain foods you eat when watching Lord Quackstar's episode viewing? My acquaintance there, Chocobo, brings out pocky sticks for the occasion, for example.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Hmm... a few times during the stream I had Pancit, Chicken Adobo w/ rice, Livers and Gizzards Adobo w/ rice, spaghetti, fried hotdogs and rice, plain uncooked rice, I think I had Stir fry vegetables one time. With rice of course.

I'm confused on how people will benefit from this knowledge though...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 pm

It is not meant for people to benefit from as much as to supply replies and glean random data. When Code Lyoko first came out, and I first started watching it (Season 1) I believe I was served noodles/soup. Unfortunately, due to a tremendous XANA-induced phobia of Code Lyoko developing sometime around the middle of Season 2, there was not enough opportunity for any other dietary patterns to have been developed. Although, preparing for your streams I typically scrounge for food to fill me with prior to the viewing's start (so I am not hungry and distracted from watching). Today, my mother also offered to make me popcorn for the event.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Nope. I never eat when watching CL. It is far too holy and pure a ritual as to be dirtied by any and all organic consumption.

But as you can tell from my frequent visitings on the stream, I try to run downstairs and see how many bowls of Smartfood popcor and brownies I can bring upstairs between credits.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 am

Yes.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 pm

And thaaaaat's necroposting and spam.

Hmm... Perhaps at the next stream we should have a spam-a-thon? Bring your own spam?

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline