Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm

Code Lyoko: The COMPLETE Reshowing - DONE!

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Would you be interested in attending?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes : 29

Postby TheLQ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

As I'm about to start prerecording, just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a stream this Friday at 7 PM EST. This is the second to last live boadcast for Code Lyoko, never to be broadcasted live again anywhere on TV or the Internet

Episodes to Watch
  • 90 - Wrong Exposure
  • 91 - Bad Connection
  • 92 - Cold Sweat
  • 93 - Down to Earth
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby green » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 pm

How long will the downloads stay up after the stream is finished?
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

TheLQ wrote:As I'm about to start prerecording, just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a stream this Friday at 7 PM EST. This is the second to last live boadcast for Code Lyoko, never to be broadcasted live again anywhere on TV or the Internet

Episodes to Watch
  • 90 - Wrong Exposure
  • 91 - Bad Connection
  • 92 - Cold Sweat
  • 93 - Down to Earth

That certainly sounds ominous....I will be attending. *Ignores the word "never" in order to not feel disparaged*
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

teapot wrote:How long will the downloads stay up after the stream is finished?

All the links will stay up. I'm going to scrape all the download links from Mirror Creator just in case they go down, but I can't post them now since they'll remove all the downloads.

I expect they will last for a few years. Its hard to find pirated material a permanent place to live (and no, torrents won't work since people stop seeding after a few days/months). They will last until the file sharing sites delete them, file sharing sites go down, mirror creator deletes them all, or LF or me gets a DCMA take down notice.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm

First: Sorry about last time, but it wasn't my fault. My ISP must of been doing upgrades or something because the connection was acting weird throughout the night. Pages randomly didn't load, connections got reset, and when I went to play Halo PC a few hours later it was really laggy. It wasn't me, it was my ISP. Blame Insight Communications.

Anyway I've prerecorded the stream and verified that when I play it its not laggy. I've also fixed the mismatched audio problem (it was broadcasting the video and what was playing through my speakers at the same time, leading to two audio tracks playing at the same time). This (should) also eliminate the random lag towards the end of several other streams because its not reliant on my connection or computer anymore. So we should be fine.

Once again sorry about that
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

TheLQ wrote:As I'm about to start prerecording, just wanted to remind everyone that there will be a stream this Friday at 7 PM EST. This is the second to last live boadcast for Code Lyoko, never to be broadcasted live again anywhere on TV or the Internet

Episodes to Watch
  • 90 - Wrong Exposure
  • 91 - Bad Connection
  • 92 - Cold Sweat
  • 93 - Down to Earth

That, except for real this time
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Download links posted for those who missed the stream. These episodes did not air in the US so if you missed them, heres your chance to watch.

Next week is the very last CL broadcast, ever! Join in!

Watching
  • 94 - Fight to the Finish
  • 95 - Echoes
  • And thats it...[b]

Now to prerecord so I don't screw this up...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 am

Just a reminder that this is very last Code Lyoko broadcast! Join in tomorrow (Friday) at 7 PM EST.

The last 2:

• 94 - Fight to the Finish
  • 95 - Echoes
  • And thats it...[b]
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Any particular reason nobody came?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 pm

It's Friday, people tend to go out to the movies, parties, reunions, etc.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:53 pm

I've been strapped lately, studying my butt off. Couldn't make it the last few weeks...
... did seriously no one show up?

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 am

I was at a youth event at my church. Chances are, I won't be able to attend next week as well for the same reason if it's happening.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Gadget » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Sorry it’s been crazy, Friday was crazy for me. My trucks fuel and water pumps both went out at the exact same time (BLA). I had to go to work and drive 6 cities over and install an entire POS (Point Of Sales) system by myself (Also BLA). I was there to freaking 11 PM. On top of that a few days ago from now (wed.) We (As in our fire dept.) Responded to a scene where a car slammed into a power poll knocking out the internet. I just got internet back today. Well I got internet, I got my truck repaired, and I get paid today, so everything is fine now. What can I say, that’s life I guess.

Also I actually took a picture of the wreck that knocked out my internet. What the picture doesn’t show is the van this person hit, which got slammed into another poll and that one was lying on the ground to the left of the picture. We had to use the Jaws of Life to pry the van open so we could get the person out.

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?68fam2mxms4p0jg
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

How about this Friday? Is that fine with everybody?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm

And so concludes the Code Lyoko Live Rebroadcasting. I've had fun and I hope you all did too, but I think I'm going to take a long break from live streaming.

All download links have been posted. They will remain up for as long as they can, which I estimate a few years. Will be interesting

Hope everybody enjoyed it!

-TheLQ
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby PhortyTwo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 am

I'm not sure if anyone still reads this thread, but a torrent has been posted, and has been seeded (slowly and painfully) for the past year.

Since most (if not all) of the links have been taken down for inactivity, anyone who has had a hard drive failure recently may find this useful (as in myself).

Also, I've been trying to play the OGMs on an external video device (A WDTV unit, no less) by converting them to MKVs. This lowers the framerate to about 2.5 FPS. Any suggestions?

The download speed seems to be going between 300kbps and ~10kbps.

It contains all episodes, and appears to be someone from this site due to the .OGMs present in the torrent. If you don't have your episodes, now would be the time to do it.

Regrettably, this is housed on a public tracker. Download wisely.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/ ... o-Complete
PhortyTwo offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 pm

PhortyTwo wrote:I'm not sure if anyone still reads this thread, but a torrent has been posted, and has been seeded (slowly and painfully) for the past year.

Since most (if not all) of the links have been taken down for inactivity, anyone who has had a hard drive failure recently may find this useful (as in myself).

Also, I've been trying to play the OGMs on an external video device (A WDTV unit, no less) by converting them to MKVs. This lowers the framerate to about 2.5 FPS. Any suggestions?

The download speed seems to be going between 300kbps and ~10kbps.

It contains all episodes, and appears to be someone from this site due to the .OGMs present in the torrent. If you don't have your episodes, now would be the time to do it.

Regrettably, this is housed on a public tracker. Download wisely.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/ ... o-Complete

Actually over the past week and a half I've been trying to upload the episodes like crazy since I found an upload manager (MDownloader). You got to understand though, uploading around 20 GB of files at 110 kB/s takes a VERY long time. I'm almost done though.

The torrent btw has been very inactive. When I downloaded it there were only 20 seeders and it took forever. Now according to Torrentz (torrent aggregator , http://torrentz.com/0eb03cc48b497fc88e9 ... ad8ef56a82) there are only 7 seeds and 11 peers for a 25 GB torrent. You'll be there for a month waiting for it to complete, and even then all the seeds might just leave.

I'm almost done with the uploading, probably will finish by tonight, and when I do I'll update all the links.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby PhortyTwo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah, I was actually waiting for a month for it to complete. To get rid of the illusion of it taking so long, I downloaded it one season at a time, and my brother and I just watched it that way. Thanks for refreshing the links!
PhortyTwo offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Links are finally updated!

I've uploaded as much as I could the past few weeks, and now that my IP is getting banned from Mirrorcreator I think its time I stop. The files are now stored in a bazzilion locations, more than enough to last for a very long time.

Sorry for the downed links. Grab them while you can!
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dark William » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 pm

it sounds awesome
soryr for late reply :(

Dark William offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous