Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm

Code Lyoko: The COMPLETE Reshowing - DONE!

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Would you be interested in attending?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes : 29

Postby Rho » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Let's all have a group deep breath, pour a glass of blue stuff, and chillax.

"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Then I'm out. Having to put up with strong language (and other "fun" like that) from you shouldn't be a requirement to watch a Y7 show.

Come back to the rest of us after you grow up.

You do realize that you are watching a Y7 kids show and wanting me to "grow up"? Teh. I'll see the turnout next week and if nobody comes then I'll either cut it or just play it commentated and watch the thing die, depending on my mood.

And there are two definitions of fun: Well manored public school system fun where you poke each other and do touch football, and actual fun where you do borderline destructive (but not actually harming anyone/anything) things. Can you honestly say which one do you do?

I agree that the language could be toned down. Today was step one where I tried to keep it to a minimum. Having to watch cartoons with a sailor in the background is annoying.

However its the other crap that's not even harmful that pisses me off.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 am

Lord.Quackstar wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:Then I'm out. Having to put up with strong language (and other "fun" like that) from you shouldn't be a requirement to watch a Y7 show.

Come back to the rest of us after you grow up.

You do realize that you are watching a Y7 kids show and wanting me to "grow up"?

Uh-huh. I'm not the one typing "F***" twenty-odd times into the chat window (as you did the other week), so yeah.

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Teh. I'll see the turnout next week and if nobody comes then I'll either cut it or just play it commentated and watch the thing die, depending on my mood.

And there are two definitions of fun: Well manored public school system fun where you poke each other and do touch football, and actual fun where you do borderline destructive (but not actually harming anyone/anything) things. Can you honestly say which one do you do?

Thing is, we don't come to the stream to put up with you being "borderline destructive". We come for the episodes and get some snarky commentary as a side-dish. Which is fine, buit apparantly not enough for you anymore.

Lord.Quackstar wrote:I agree that the language could be toned down. Today was step one where I tried to keep it to a minimum. Having to watch cartoons with a sailor in the background is annoying.

However its the other crap that's not even harmful that pisses me off.

For example? I was kinda watching the episodes, so I'm guessing I missed something in chat. What were people doing or not doing that offended you so much? Because this is quite the strop you're throwing.
Last edited by Cassius335 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Gadget » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Everyone Listen to Rho. Lets just all relax. Anger and Yelling (It think yelling) Will not get us anywhere.

Where All Friends Here So there is no need to talking like this. Lets all just Chill and Breath, Think of happy places, calming skies, Blue Birds Chirping, The Smell of a brand new laptop as you just opened it (But maybe that ones just me).

Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Now that I've calmed down, I'm going to pull it back to where it was originally, watching some damn CL, nothing else.

Sorry about what I did people
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm

There is a stream today at 7 PM EST. Due to what happened last time, I am trying to pre-record the whole thing and then let someone else run the show. I don't really care who, but you must be able to click a button or two.

Is anybody going to come? More importantly, does anybody want to run it?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Okay, I updated all the links, updated the format, updated the navigation, etc. Everything is updated.

However, I am looking for a person who wouldn't mind running a program on a spare computer or a computer overnight. The program is an Encoder to translate the video into lower quality's. I don't have the computer to do it (and even if I stopped using it, it would still take about 3 weeks), and I need someone who does. You will receive recognition and be helping out immensely. Please PM if interested.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby green » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 am

So I noticed some of the new links say you'll have to rename them. Why is that? '-'
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:56 pm

More links for June 25th stream have been posted along with a boat load of others. My ISP must hate me now for doing massive uploads every single night for the past week and a half.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 am

With this being 4th of July weekend, why don't we take a break? Instead of watching CL we can do better things, like burn down our houses from fireworks, shoot eachother with Roman Candles, and see what happens when we hold firecrackers in our hand. Yea, that stuff.

Have a great 4th of July!
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

Nooo.....watching Code Lyoko is far better than burning down our houses. Besides...Fourth of July is on Sunday, not Friday, as the event will be.

*sees that stream is cancelled* *is sad*
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

What? No! Why can't we do both at the same time!

... Wait... If I burn down my house, I won't get my comp out in time...

Something tells me CL is a better choice.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby TheLQ » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

If your house isn't burnt down, why not join us this Friday at 7 PM EST for some Code Lyoko?

Also I am considering doing some Avatar: The Last AirBender streams on some other day. Any takers? (will get it's own topic if I get some responses)
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 am

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Also I am considering doing some Avatar: The Last AirBender streams on some other day. Any takers? (will get it's own topic if I get some responses)

I could go for that, as long as it's not a Saturday (Super Hero Time that night).
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Also I am considering doing some Avatar: The Last AirBender streams on some other day. Any takers? (will get it's own topic if I get some responses)

I'm game. And, just to throw it out there, my preference would be for a weekday. But it's all up to you.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

I was thinking a weekday, and am thinking about Tuesday. Why? Weekends are taken by people actually doing things, Monday people are yawning for work, Wednesday is church night for most people, Thursday is right before the CL stream, and Friday is already taken.

Let me have some time to think this out.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ArgentDandelion » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm

I shall be joining for the Code Lyoko episode streaming. Do not worry, Lord Quackstar. I do have some plans, of the inconvenience caused last Friday... (Again, I believed my plea would change your mind during the time I was preparing for my turn)
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 pm

IMPORTANT

I need someone to actually press play on the stream, as I will be out of town Tomorrow. It will be prerecorded. Please contact me IMMEDIATELY if you are willing to do it. All you need to do is press play and start broadcast. That is it.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Opps, forgot about the download links. I've been uploading as much as I possibly could this whole week but just haven't posted the links.

All of Season 3 is now available all over the internet. Go ahead an enjoy!

Now to upload Season 4. *sigh
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dark William » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 pm

I can't download through Filefactory and Youshare it seems that it had an virus or something
does ya also have through Megaupload?

Dark William offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Could you be more specific? I tested a few links and they all work fine. And youshare isn't a virus, you just have to click "Download Original"

And everyone else, there is a stream tomorrow at 7 PM EST. I've changed virtual webcam software to something thats a little less taxing on my P4 and I've bumped up the audio quality (sorry about keeping the quality so low!), so things should be better. Join in!
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dark William » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Could you be more specific? I tested a few links and they all work fine. And youshare isn't a virus, you just have to click "Download Original"

And everyone else, there is a stream tomorrow at 7 PM EST. I've changed virtual webcam software to something thats a little less taxing on my P4 and I've bumped up the audio quality (sorry about keeping the quality so low!), so things should be better. Join in!

weird, indd my anti virus is hard.
I can try again.
Also when he doesn't trust it. I get above the screen an ''?'' so yeah
If it says an ''X'' then I will not do it.

wha :( what is wrong with my English I type everything wrong.

thnx

:new: editt:new:

im very sorry but Youshare has an virus , so says my anti-virus and I do not take any risk

Dark William offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Almost all the episodes have FileFactory mirrors, so just try those. My account that hosts all of them is still active. Filefactory isn't broken.

And if it says that YouShare is a virus and you don't want to visit the site, then I can't help you. But just to be sure, I'll check the hashes of the download against my copy. Should put any fear to rest

EDIT:
(No, I'm not using MD5, that was compromised a long time ago)

H:\code lyoko\EPISODES\encoded_mpg\s1\02 - Seeing is Believing.mpg
SHA256 - d27c20f40091e6a2b5ee8a54017c761f8328047759b620d22a947c5b89c052d2
SHA512 - a5a38f5bd91bb70aff8f0f327586461c242a708c869e0bb6b2c253d3985010a592cb0226596a13c02d1e6b86110556cadf22dfbc87f7e58fb0e7161829a8ff6a

C:\Documents and Settings\LordQuackstar\Desktop\YouShare-102.mpg (at this link)
SHA256 - d27c20f40091e6a2b5ee8a54017c761f8328047759b620d22a947c5b89c052d2
SHA512 - a5a38f5bd91bb70aff8f0f327586461c242a708c869e0bb6b2c253d3985010a592cb0226596a13c02d1e6b86110556cadf22dfbc87f7e58fb0e7161829a8ff6a

So no, the files aren't compromised. YouShare is not a virus. Just because a single AV says that its a virus does not mean that it is. I've been using them on for years on an ancient machine that would notice such viruses, and I haven't. You are perfectly safe
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Opps. Stream today. Anybody coming or is everyone at comicon?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Gadget » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 pm

If i could get to comicon i would, But theres no way i can. So as long as theres no calls today i will show up.
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

PreviousNext