Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 pm

Lyoko On Demand on Comcast

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Lyoko On Demand on Comcast

Postby Gadget » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 am

I felt like I would post this because I just found this, It freaked me out. :D

So I have Comcast cable, and a Comcast digital cable box, so I can go threw the on demand stuff.

I was looking threw the free movies section, and I found one that just made me freeze, and sit there staring, It said "Code Lyoko Movie"

Ever have a moment where start laughing in a crazy tone :*D ; yea I had one of those moments. Well Before you start going out to change your cable provider just to see the movie, it’s not actually the movie, Its XANA Awakens. But still I was Very impressed to see it on Comcast on demand.

Well if you have Comcast (at least in my area) it’s available until 1/11/2010.

For now I will smile laugh and watch, and hope they put all of code Lyoko on there. After I get done watching this I will go threw the TV sections and see if there is any more Code Lyoko things. Keep You posted on that.

Your thoughts about this.
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rho » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 am

Kabillion?
Old news, sorry.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Gadget » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am

Hmm you appear to be right, Hu I never noticed the kabillion section of the on demand. Cool, I can watch code lyoko episodes on demand.

Although can you blame me for getting excited, they could have named it better then just "Code Lyoko Movie"

O well, maybe it’s my physiological want for more code lyoko in some form. So on that note, unless anyone else has any input about this, I would like to request a mod to lock this topic.
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid