Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

The unofficial Code Lyoko Youtube News Channel

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The unofficial Code Lyoko Youtube News Channel

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

(If this is in the wrong location, would someone please move it?)

Hello LyokoFreak. As you know, I have dedicated a hobby to making things for Code Lyoko. I have been on Youtube lately and I have seen fans discussing rumors about Code Lyoko that we basically know not to be true.

Because of this, I have decided to create a Youtube channel for the sole purpose of reporting news on Code Lyoko and its fan community. I have already created 2 videos, one introduction video and a second about Code Lyoko re-airing in France. I plan to make more soon.

The link to said Youtube channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CodeLyokoUnited

The sole purpose of this channel, CodeLyokoUnited, is not for me to gain views or subscribers or to be popular, but to enlighten the Code Lyoko community who do not have such a great information source as ourselves. It was made to bring them out of the dark and to discredit any false rumors.

I haven't gotten the word out to the actual Youtube fans yet, but I will soon.

What do you think? Is it a good idea? What should I report on? There will be at least one video about LyokoFreak and the Code Lyoko forums, just to say.

And, by the way, if you would care to contribute on reporting CL news to me (because I don't know everything either), then I would be appreciative because we want this to be as accurate as possible.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't know. If you can think of anything, tell me.

Thanks,
-SL
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned