Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 5:07 pm

What would you look like on Lyoko?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What would you look like on Lyoko?

Postby Carth » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:48 pm

If we ever had this thread, it would be very old- but if we didn't, I'm surprised that we never did. Anyway, this is another sort of creative exercise.

We know that the Lyoko outfits are mapped out from the subconscious. Basically, the bubs are wearing their minds, or something like their minds. We know they're probably indirect representations of their personalities, as Odd never even mentions cats outside Lyoko and Ulrich's uniform is more Japanese that he is. So, in this mold, how do you think you would show up? What would your mind give you?

Because the bubs seem to have an outfit, a weapon, one or two powers, and a vehicle, you can choose any of that stuff to speculate for yourself.

I guess I'll have to do an example...oh god, this is gonna be hard. I'll have to come back to you on this.
Carth offline

Postby Lyokosui » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

My Lyoko Form would be myself with a line dividing down the middle, separating my demon half on the right and angel half on the left.

My demon half would be wearing dark plate mail like a demonic black knight. Gray skin, red eye, and hidden behind the helmet. My angel half would be wearing celestial full plate. White skin, blue eye, and no helmet. My weapons would be two swords, fashioned to the style of each side.

My Lyoko Power would be splitting the two halves, creating two whole people each with half of the remaining life points. If one was devirtualized, the other could continue the mission as long as I don't reform into one being.

Goes with my belief that humans are half-demons, half-angels.
Fictional Conversation after the Episode "Routine:

Ulrich - "You couldn't wait, could you?"
Jeremy - "What are you talking about?"
*Ulrich grabs and lifts Jeremy by his collar.
Ulrich - "I was this close to tasting her porcelain lips. We weren't in any danger, but noooo! You had to return to the past anyway!"
*Jeremy sniffles as Aelita appears on screen and rolls her eyes
Aelita - Ulrich, put him down.

Lyokosui offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Erm... hm...

Well, I'd have to adjust this to a fighting thing....

Hm....

Lyoko Appearance: A mostly black robe-like thing with some green on it. Not like a big huge flowing robe thing... but sort of like the anti-spandex.

Physical Weapon: A spear which can be used to jab (especially if I already knew about hitting the monsters in the eye of XANA) but also for using as a staff to beat monsters senseless.

Power: The ability to float around Lyoko (very useful for dodging attacks, not falling into the virtual sea, etc.)

Secondary power: The power to redirect a monster attack back at a monster if I time it right (especially with the Schyphazoa)

Vehicle: A moving platform.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby xiaozanghou » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:12 am

How I am when I dream is about as close to my subconscious as I've ever been.

Clothing: Like William's S4 outfit but make it about 100% less feminine. Get some red or orange on there.
Physical weapon: Fists/throwing weapons like knives or explosives
Ability: Will monsters to ignore me/go someplace else/die. Works well enough when dreaming.
Vehicle: None, just constantly jumping really high and far.
xiaozanghou offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: they asked me where i planned to go then i pointed at the stars and said i haven't really chose

Postby SearchingLyoko » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 pm

You get dreams about Lyoko... lucky you.

I don't get many dreams that I can remember.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

We do have this article... in the games section.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:38 pm

My Lyoko form would be a Princess Kitana-like outfit with a short skirt. My weapons would be two undulating silver blades linked by purple fabric.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm

I think I'd just look like me in green clothing with some form of henshin belt, then I could just form-change from there. CL-edition Ganbaride cards, maybe (a la KR Decade)?

"FINAL FORMRIDE! O-O-O-ODD!"
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Cassius335 wrote:I think I'd just look like me in green clothing with some form of henshin belt, then I could just form-change from there. CL-edition Ganbaride cards, maybe (a la KR Decade)?

"FINAL FORMRIDE! O-O-O-ODD!"

Well, this is a side of Cass I never expected to see. ONORE DICKEIDO, NOT EVEN XANA...

Meanwhile, my dead serious, take-no-(BKO) attitude would probably result in me coming out looking like Squall Leonhart. The utility of a Gunblade on Lyoko would be obvious in and of itself.

Special ability would be governed by my happy-go-lucky, obsessive TV Tropes editor side: Mike, Joel, and the bots would call out random mockeries of ensuing battles and the characters engaged within, adding some depth of psychological warfare to cover for the Lyoko Warriors' lack of air superiority.

Finally, why bother with a vehicle when I can air dash Dissidia-style?
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Definitely interesting.

Costume: Something like my current form, only with green-black clothing (à la Matrix style).
Weapon: The ability to manipulate binary in the very immediate space around me, which could be used to create a weapon no bigger than a plasma rifle in Halo or to restore a limited amount of life points, because let's face it. The Supercomputer wouldn't make me a god with Franz Hopper-like abilities.
Special ability: Momentarily confuse enemies into attacking themselves or join our side.
Vehicle: Some sort of enclosed hovercraft... I'm not really too sure about this.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Argh. The video game lingo. It confuses me.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TB3 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 am

I'd be in some form of jumpsuit (almost like a racing-driver's outfit), and probably weilding a huge bazooka. Tactically, I'm more suited to long-range fire-support than close-quarter combat 8)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:49 am

I'm a lot better at jabbing and just wacking things around. So a spear would be perfect for me.... or if we went Code Lyoko- Old Age Edition... I'd probably have a cane...

*Shivers at the thought of Code Lyoko- Old Age Edition*
~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, one cool power would to be making monsters think you are a monster. That would come in handy...

I wonder if there would be any flaws to that... like if a monster talked to you and you didn't respond, I wonder if it would get confused.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby . » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:35 am

Outfit:

Weapon: A Revolver

Power:
super strength

Transport:
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 am

So you want to dip yourself in silver?

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby xiaozanghou » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

SearchingLyoko wrote:You get dreams about Lyoko... lucky you.

I don't get many dreams that I can remember.

I don't have dreams about Lyoko(at least, not for the past few years). I'm just saying in my dreams in general.
xiaozanghou offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: they asked me where i planned to go then i pointed at the stars and said i haven't really chose

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 am

Ah...

I'm pretty sure I've had at least one dream about Lyoko, I've just never remembered it.

Anyways... maybe I'd go green and gold/brown instead... Idk..

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

TB3 wrote:I'd be in some form of jumpsuit (almost like a racing-driver's outfit), and probably weilding a huge bazooka. Tactically, I'm more suited to long-range fire-support than close-quarter combat 8)

In other words, William so much as breathes on you and you're deleted?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Well remember that William's free now. So he'd be on your side (unless you're working for XANA of course).

I just thought of an awesome new vehicle for myself: OverChariot. Basically a futuristic chariot-like thing without horses.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 pm

That would be fun...

Hm... maybe if I went like the ancients and attached blades to my wheels... that would take off a few Kankrelats.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned