Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

Williams Advice to Ulrich

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

will ulrich take williams advice about yumi?

duh... of course
75%
not at all
25%

Total votes : 16

Postby Doggiegal » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:12 am

Mewberries151 wrote:And besides...wouldn't you be irritable if Jim gave you CPR? O_o

Mewberries151 wrote:In "Marabounta" Ulrich was sulking because of Yumi...but he was also sulking because Jim gave him a CPR. I can totally forgive him for that reason. Even if it was his own mistake taking that dive...no one deserves that kind of punishment.

Should I bring up our chat from dA? :D
Doggiegal offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:40 pm

Doggiegal wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:And besides...wouldn't you be irritable if Jim gave you CPR? O_o

Mewberries151 wrote:In "Marabounta" Ulrich was sulking because of Yumi...but he was also sulking because Jim gave him a CPR. I can totally forgive him for that reason. Even if it was his own mistake taking that dive...no one deserves that kind of punishment.

Should I bring up our chat from dA? :D

:*D If you want. ^_^ I think your current Icon says it all though. :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:18 am

Hmmm... Ulrich sulking... he could be acumulating stress, and that would be... can you picture Ulrich getting help from a shrink, maybe?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:23 am

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Hmmm... Ulrich sulking... he could be acumulating stress, and that would be... can you picture Ulrich getting help from a shrink, maybe?

Now that's a thought. Where's Ellen Brand (a fic writer with psychology interests) when you need her?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:42 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Hmmm... Ulrich sulking... he could be acumulating stress, and that would be... can you picture Ulrich getting help from a shrink, maybe?

Now that's a thought. Where's Ellen Brand (a fic writer with psychology interests) when you need her?

XD Doggiegal and I were talking about Ulrich trying therapy too...until I wondered exactly who the school psychiatrist is at Kadic. Not that I think he'd have a degree in it, but if Jim's the school psychiatrist... :*D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:01 pm

The school psychiatrist is the guy who forced Jeremy to take the tests in "Plagued".
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Doggiegal » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:09 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:

XD Doggiegal and I were talking about Ulrich trying therapy too...until I wondered exactly who the school psychiatrist is at Kadic. Not that I think he'd have a degree in it, but if Jim's the school psychiatrist... :*D

xD That was fun...
Doggiegal offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:38 pm

SamBlob wrote:The school psychiatrist is the guy who forced Jeremy to take the tests in "Plagued".

I thought he was just the school counselor for academics. I'll have to check now...if he is the psychiatrist...well he's a better choice than Jim. XD

Doggiegal wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:

xD That was fun...

:*D Indeed that was. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:37 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
SamBlob wrote:The school psychiatrist is the guy who forced Jeremy to take the tests in "Plagued".

I thought he was just the school counselor for academics. I'll have to check now...if he is the psychiatrist...well he's a better choice than Jim. XD

Seems more like a psychologist to me. Why would Kadic have a psychiatrist (more expensive) for that matter?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby DL » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm

aren't they like the same thing?

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:21 pm

DL wrote:aren't they like the same thing?

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychologist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatrist

See for yourself...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:45 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Seems more like a psychologist to me. Why would Kadic have a psychiatrist (more expensive) for that matter?

Some private schools have both a counselor for academic studies (college and course advice, exams, tutoring, etc.) and then a psychiatrist on hand to help students who need it (for relationship troubles, trouble at home, unneeded CPR experiences... ^^; ). Kadic Academy seems like a slightly high-class kind of school, so they could very well have a school nurse, a school counselor, and a school psychiatrist.

And no, psychiatrist and counselor are not always the same thing, as Rodri said.
Last edited by Mewberries151 on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:54 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Some private schools have both a counselor for academic studies (college and course advice, exams, tutoring, etc.) and then a psychiatrist on hand to help students who need it (for relationship troubles, trouble at home, unneeded CPR experiences... ^^; ). Kadic Academy seems like a slightly high-class kind of school, so they could very well have a school nurse, a school counselor, and a school psychiatrist.

And no, psychiatrist and counselor re not always the same thing, as Rodri said.

Psychiatrists... they could come in handy, given the fact of not using too much the RTTP and XANA growing more powerful... induced mental deseases... XD
MY85 offline

Previous